YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

wow nice steal on those eggplant foams. Went to my local FTL and they didnt have anything i wanted in my size. They still have the 15/8 cdp as well.

Yeah Yeah Yeah... I know I'm late.

But non the less,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Those Leroy Smiths are horrid, not even something that can grow on em
smh.gif
@ JB.

I didnt know those Reggies had glow in the dark soles. Nice touch I guess. I just hope Nike doesnt OD on glow in the dark soles because of the Yeezy success. And I dont know man...the VIIs might be m first pair of Brons. Some of em are looking real good.

Nice Foam pick ups up there too....if you dont mind me asking how much did the Cactus' run you?

thanks man, those Cactus set me back around 170USD i bought these here in Shanghai

smh.gif
@ JB.

I didnt know those Reggies had glow in the dark soles. Nice touch I guess. I just hope Nike doesnt OD on glow in the dark soles because of the Yeezy success. And I dont know man...the VIIs might be m first pair of Brons. Some of em are looking real good.

Nice Foam pick ups up there too....if you dont mind me asking how much did the Cactus' run you?

thanks man, those Cactus set me back around 170USD i bought these here in Shanghai

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
Originally Posted by GTEK

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

^^^stealing is bad....

I didnt.

They forgot to take the tag off.

mad.gif

They're going to try and play you fam.
laugh.gif

Receipts my friend.

Even with that some cashiers can be
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some might try and say you stole that one without knowing the tag was on it and
now your trying to get it taken off.

i remeber i bought some stuff with tags, the store was over a HOUR away, i had to hammer them *****s off
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^^^stealing is bad....

I didnt.

They forgot to take the tag off.

mad.gif

They're going to try and play you fam.
laugh.gif

Receipts my friend.

you could always use a fork to seperate it( hey i dont steal anymore but as a kid i had to do what i had to do)
and yess stealing is bad

Originally Posted by Slacker83

Nice pickups everyone! late B'day present

Picked up the eggplants FINALLY!

Man!!!!!! I NEED some foams in my life
frown.gif

Nice Pick-ups all....will post mine newest additions in the AM

ever have a change of heart?a quick 180 degree turn around?i passed on these friday when i first saw them thinking i was better for it.but i woke up sundaymorning with a cold sweat saying what was i thinking?i really had to get them
376316380.jpg

No shoes.. just one of the best concerts I've been to!
(bad quality; BBcam)
IMG00058-20091016-2119.jpg

IMG00071-20091019-0035.jpg

**BONUS** (props to connect!!
pimp.gif
)
IMG00072-20091019-0036.jpg

Originally Posted by Slacker83

smh.gif
@ JB.

ahh good. Just wondering if you paid the Foam Hype prices that Ive seen on ebay. Ive seen Cactus Foams with like $300 BINs
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom