YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Isn't buying/selling banned in this thread lol
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

FLINT: What shoe is that?

Nike Run Avant+ available at Finishline for $77.99 - Really comfy shoe and comes in lots of great colorways.

That steal on the OG Steels back there is crazy... Nice set of Lebrons too joey. Great pickup on the Prestos up there too, where is everyone getting thesesample Prestos?! Do any of them happen to be a size XL?

hey, i'm new to nike talk as a member, but i've been lurking around on here for a while now

i picked these up today for $160 each, both DS

30a6kjl.jpg

kinda mad that 1 of the iv's has some light scratches on em.
28usqwi.jpg

29da2b.jpg

played 2k10 today....kobe = beast......
pimp.gif
. nh.

joey - let me get a pair ..... size xs?
nerd.gif

Sdubl- do you really like Presto's? I think they SUCK. Yeah their light and airy, but they go no support and too narrow for my wide feet. They were just asgood as the first generation Free's.

Adult MAJESTIC yankee tee's, inagural new era fitted, and mini me/toddler Jeter tee and cap to start off the baseball's Octoberfest.
375545203.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Is anyone coming across any of these Prestos in an XL?

nerd.gif

I asked first...
nerd.gif
JK, but for real I need some of these sample Prestos in an XL! T21D,I can see how you cam dislike the Prestos. I have slightly narrow feet and I just love the sock-like fit. Oh and btw, my Twins are gonna upset your Yanks inthe first round
nerd.gif

I saw NBA 2K10 for PS3 and XBOX 360 game, great pick up guys. Should be picking up mine over the weekend...

T21D....I've never owned a pair. Which is why I don't/havent paid retail or close to retail on a pair. I'd really like to try a pair out...theylook pretty damn comfy.

Sneaksoy....all good homie haha.
nerd.gif

just picked up the 2k10 limited edition with the locker. love this game and locker is pretty cool... jordan action figure is super weak though..

Finally got my rangers picked up some matching polokahki's

More Pick ups BBC reflective tee
pimp.gif

Had to pick up these gr's looked to much like the OG dunk version..no reflective FTL but was pretty dam close

Back
Top Bottom