YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK-UP THREAD *NO PIC QUOTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived in the mail this afternoon, one of my favorite Gel Lyte releases this year. Personally I think the laces Ronnie Fieg added to this general release make all the difference. Can't wait for the “Selvedge Denim” release on the 14th, def coppin at least one pair.

Asics Gel Lyte 3 ‘Caviar’

View media item 159993

I rarely comment on pickups but those Courir Spiridons on the other page are something serious! :nthat:

Since I'm newer, I will post what I copped in the last 30days. Then keep it moving from December on out..... Copped alot of hats too but will just post the kicks

3 Pair of DB 9's, Motorboat Jones, NB 990 30th Anniv, Chambray 7's, Tom's (Exclusive paint job by a Tom's artist), NB Farmer's Market, Megatron Hurrache, Saucony Blue Apple's, BBC Knit Hat, DB Dunks. 

Still have 2 pair of kicks in the mail, will post for my December pick up.

Enjoy
nthat.gif

all these nb 990s in the last few pages....i just want my size to wear....refuse paying resellers.

Got lucky and won twice on the RSVP in NT Chicago (was a 2.5 hour drive), my friend got me one and I did. Went up there and put a hat on the second time like 20 minutes later and the girl was like "do you have a twin? someone with your same name just bought a pair" :lol:

Gonna try to get an all DS set now, wish me luck lol

View media item 160673

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom