YO! OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK-UP THREAD *NO PIC QUOTING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Santa
nthat.gif

View media item 185625
2012 Cool Grey IX's and 2001 Black/Red XI's instead of the 2012's. Dat quality > *

Although I'm thinking about copping a pair in January when there is no major releases. Great pickup on the Columbias Sk8.

Christmas gifts
View media item 186072Plan on wearing both pairs for actually playing basketball, which seems to be rare among people who id LeBrons. These were also my first pair of id'd shoes ever, pretty happy with how they came out

FONGSTAR! damn, i like that pic of the cat. is that with that 24mm lens? is that what they call a 'prime" lens? and is that shot obviously no flash?

i have a t3i im thinking about getting a new lens. I hear the 50mm prime for

FONGSTAR! damn, i like that pic of the cat. is that with that 24mm lens? is that what they call a 'prime" lens? and is that shot obviously no flash?
i have a t3i im thinking about getting a new lens. I hear the 50mm prime for <$100 is best bang for buck and i can take some shots like that
Yup. That was shot with the 24mm prime with no flash. Only real natural light was from the TV. The 50mm 1.8 is a great lens for the price. The range is a little annoying but you will get used to it with time.
How about the 35mm?  I've found the 50mm to be a bit too close/tight sometimes. Regardless, I love the bokeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom