YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

An extra casual Friday @ work today for me: ferrari scuderia jacket, ralph lauren v neck(got the 3-pack classic fit instead of the stretch cotton like I intented to (smh)) kinda looks like a blouse to me
eyes.gif
- but no returns and i ain't rich - so I wear them , ralph lauren jeans, playoff 12's

An extra casual Friday @ work today for me: ferrari scuderia jacket, ralph lauren v neck(got the 3-pack classic fit instead of the stretch cotton like I intented to (smh)) kinda looks like a blouse to me
eyes.gif
- but no returns and i ain't rich - so I wear them , ralph lauren jeans, playoff 12's

I wonder what girls think when they see dudes taking solo shots by themselves.

black socks with new castles... are you serious?

Idolkicks be Ds'in new stuff everyday... Blood supremes look like they came fresh out the box. maaaan, id love to have another pair in the black.

I wonder what girls think when they see dudes taking solo shots by themselves.

Idolkicks be Ds'in new stuff everyday... Blood supremes look like they came fresh out the box. maaaan, id love to have another pair in the black.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

everything is serious on the internet.  didn't you get the memo?

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

everything is serious on the internet.  didn't you get the memo?

magnatepadre wrote:
Looks less like a blouse and more like a strechy V neck. But it don't look that bad. I'd wear that jaught like a mug. Those OG playoffs or 04 release?
04's (retro's) - is that you mogulson?

magnatepadre wrote:
Looks less like a blouse and more like a strechy V neck. But it don't look that bad. I'd wear that jaught like a mug. Those OG playoffs or 04 release?
04's (retro's) - is that you mogulson?

for drinks with friends

5vdbw9.jpg

95e26695310c08bf0f15659ea8132ed5c09acfac.jpg

(shaq's autograph was stitched in. @+$@ would really look good with his OG reebok pump @+$@
laugh.gif
)

for drinks with friends

5vdbw9.jpg

95e26695310c08bf0f15659ea8132ed5c09acfac.jpg

(shaq's autograph was stitched in. @+$@ would really look good with his OG reebok pump @+$@
laugh.gif
)

Thanks for the complements everyone. I've worn those supremes before, just keep them fresh!

Thanks for the complements everyone. I've worn those supremes before, just keep them fresh!

Back
Top Bottom