YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Slacker83 nice turbines! 
pimp.gif
I still regret selling my pair, they were great basketball shoes 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

"shorty" its either your camera isnt doing your fits justice or all your stuff is really just that old it really lks like u get your stuff out of a hamper from 1980 every day and just throw it on
 It's Unfortunate That You Don't Like What I Post, Or How My Phone Takes Pictures. I've Been On NT Officially Since 2002 And Have Gotten E-Hate As Well As E-Props Over The Years And I've Never Quite Understood The E-Hate Aspect Considering That We're All Here Because Of Our Undeniable Love For Shoes And Clothes. Stuff Like That Makes Me Laugh....But I Honestly Have To Ask.....What Were You Trying To Accomplish Saying That "Kobe"? LOL.

More "Hamper Clothing" LOL.

MadSoul Hat.
Abercrombie Coat, Shirt, And Jeans.
2003 Air Jordan 3 Retro "Cement" (Fav. Winter Beaters)

keep doing your thing shorty, yup its true most of the stuff are old but OG's as well
pimp.gif
, and its actually nice to see some Nters not caring if their shoes get dirty from regular wear,  and I love the 16's on the background

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

"shorty" its either your camera isnt doing your fits justice or all your stuff is really just that old it really lks like u get your stuff out of a hamper from 1980 every day and just throw it on
 It's Unfortunate That You Don't Like What I Post, Or How My Phone Takes Pictures. I've Been On NT Officially Since 2002 And Have Gotten E-Hate As Well As E-Props Over The Years And I've Never Quite Understood The E-Hate Aspect Considering That We're All Here Because Of Our Undeniable Love For Shoes And Clothes. Stuff Like That Makes Me Laugh....But I Honestly Have To Ask.....What Were You Trying To Accomplish Saying That "Kobe"? LOL.

More "Hamper Clothing" LOL.

MadSoul Hat.
Abercrombie Coat, Shirt, And Jeans.
2003 Air Jordan 3 Retro "Cement" (Fav. Winter Beaters)

keep doing your thing shorty, yup its true most of the stuff are old but OG's as well
pimp.gif
, and its actually nice to see some Nters not caring if their shoes get dirty from regular wear,  and I love the 16's on the background

Shorty, no hate, but you're typing in title case, it's not very pleasant reading. Naht im sayin.

Shorty, no hate, but you're typing in title case, it's not very pleasant reading. Naht im sayin.

Shorty- Dope fit man. I like to look at your pictures to just name sneakers off of your wall. I don't see one all orange or all brown box back there. Very dope

Shorty- Dope fit man. I like to look at your pictures to just name sneakers off of your wall. I don't see one all orange or all brown box back there. Very dope

Back
Top Bottom