YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

Cannon's Free Gums and Hurricanes For me This Month

Grabbed a pair of 03 white cements that need some midsole painting, nothing major .. and a pair of low black 16s for 100 flat. I'd post some pics but I can't figure out how to post pics

I also bought a screen protector for my ipad2.  Was a waste of money since I couldn't get the bubbles out and I put it back in the box.  

i know these have been posted a thousand times but darnit they are my grails and this is my first time ever owning them so BAM!

Originally Posted by shogun

I also bought a screen protector for my ipad2.  Was a waste of money since I couldn't get the bubbles out and I put it back in the box.  

lol the first thing people ask when they use my ipad is "why is your screen so messed up?"  I've got so many bubbles on it it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by shogun

lol the first thing people ask when they use my ipad is "why is your screen so messed up?"  I've got so many bubbles on it it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
get it professionally done at a zagg booth.....no bubbles.

Back
Top Bottom