YO! OFFICIAL JANUARY PICK-UP THREAD VOL. NO PIC QUOTING IN 2012 EITHER

nice stuff guys picked up one of my fav AF1 rose garden. and picked these other stuff as well

3d626a11400de485ac2786a3caf6a1a96896b2b3_r.jpg

picked up chicago x's on saturday first person on line and when i told them the sizes i needed the cashier said only one per customer im like smh -_- theres only 5 ppl on line and it's a general release why?...she didnt answer.so i got mine pair first and than had to make the line AGAIN to cop a 2nd pair.

2czrfb9.jpg

2e4z2c1.jpg

Got my X's from NDC today and was at a thrift store earlier and saw a pair of toddler flu games for $3 lmao.  I'm only 18 and I don't have kids and don't plan on it for a while but I thought hey why not lol.  For the time being they can be a little decoration.

quick questions, do the cool grey's , concord, and space jams that released recently fit more comfortably than the cdp xi's ? I have the cdp xi's and they sometimes hurt my feet.

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

quick questions, do the cool grey's , concord, and space jams that released recently fit more comfortably than the cdp xi's ? I have the cdp xi's and they sometimes hurt my feet.

I always thought the cdps fit better than these 3

The space jams fit just like the cdps to me, uncomfortable. The cool greys and concords fit a little bigger to me. 

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Info on the prices my dude?
pimp.gif

I won the X's at my job in a raffle which was love cause I didn't have the bread at the moment, and I usually NEVER win 
laugh.gif

KD's I copped from a random #*@ Finishline in Rockford, Illinois, I heard they had got a small shipment in today, called up there and put the work in, took a Hour and 5 minute drive from the Chi out there and copped...box price says $95.00 but they sold em for $89.99 no idea why but I'm not complaining 
pimp.gif

Now time for rent 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Info on the prices my dude?
pimp.gif

I won the X's at my job in a raffle which was love cause I didn't have the bread at the moment, and I usually NEVER win 
laugh.gif

KD's I copped from a random #*@ Finishline in Rockford, Illinois, I heard they had got a small shipment in today, called up there and put the work in, took a Hour and 5 minute drive from the Chi out there and copped...box price says $95.00 but they sold em for $89.99 no idea why but I'm not complaining 
pimp.gif

Now time for rent 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 cant wait for my trade!!!

I was lucky to find a DS pair in my size. Shouldve been my second pair but decided to sell my first pair because of em paint chips. 
laugh.gif

These are my chicago x's. There are many like them, but this pair is mine.
My chicago xs are my best friend. They are my life. I must master them as I must master my life.
My chicago xs, without me, are useless. Without my chicago xs, I am useless. I must wear my chicago xs true. I must rock them straighter than my enemy who is trying to pwn me. I must wear them before he wears his. I will...

photo and shoes thanks to baby jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom