YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

no hate, but I see a lot of people posting their Powder IX pick ups and show the 23 on the back....are they proud of that 23? Even when it wasnt on the OGs? Just wondering, again no hate.

Charles...damn you haha.

yea those jeremy scotts are wild! The all white pair was always on my radar but I dont know if I can pull the wings off

And sick Beethoven bust on the last page!

Anyway, gotta love Gilt..
11rf4b6.jpg

sb10kl.jpg

ve3kat.jpg

24louc4.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by kob8

Not a big fan of the Yeezys but that is a great find...

The Buffalo Exchange near me never has anything...
Bet you some pissed off girlfriend took her boy's Yeezys and traded them for a blouse or something....LOL.
I bet this is EXACTLY what happened.....Yea there is no way a person would trade in yeezy's to a buffalo exchange for 22.50 in cash, but a very very very very very pissed off girlfriend would sure as hell do that...

and when the guy asks, hey where are my shoes?....she'll just shrug it off....cold blooded

Chuck.....good pick up man, hit me up on aim some time!

the funny thing is dude probably wont realize it for a while, since the box wasnt included. she probably left the empty box where she found it. its gonna be funny as hell when he goes and opens an empty box.....
roll.gif

Got these today
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE HUGE PICS 
grin.gif

Steel X Retro

To go along with these

And I also picked these up, finally

And picked this up as well, my personal favorite MJ sports illustrated cover 
pimp.gif

The Steels were $50 shipped and OG 1's were $175 shipped, worn a few times.

Awesome Bespokes back there
pimp.gif
Probably the nicest Bespokes I've seen, and props for dropping that kind of dough for a pair of sneaks 
smokin.gif

grin.gif
tired.gif
NJstress03 wrote:

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by kob8

Not a big fan of the Yeezys but that is a great find...

The Buffalo Exchange near me never has anything...
Bet you some pissed off girlfriend took her boy's Yeezys and traded them for a blouse or something....LOL.
I bet this is EXACTLY what happened.....Yea there is no way a person would trade in yeezy's to a buffalo exchange for 22.50 in cash, but a very very very very very pissed off girlfriend would sure as hell do that...

and when the guy asks, hey where are my shoes?....she'll just shrug it off....cold blooded

Chuck.....good pick up man, hit me up on aim some time!

the funny thing is dude probably wont realize it for a while, since the box wasnt included. she probably left the empty box where she found it. its gonna be funny as hell when he goes and opens an empty box.....
roll.gif

Worst part is dude prolly on NT. lol
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom