Yo question for you NT... would you ever "come out"

Monta Ellis, Golden State Warriors guard and 2nd best 2-guard in the Western Conference here.

Nah but on topic, I wouldn't. Nothing good will come from revealing yourself.

what up its pac there been alotta talk if i was shot or lurkin round the block

OP whats the 818 stand for? The valley
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by natelav129

wait? I'm confused....u sweet bruh??

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously... when's the last time some NTer "came out"? Last one I remember was Brandon Jennings when he got drafted into the League. 
nerd.gif

Even if someone "came out" (terrible word choice OP), would NT even believe them without some strong proof? I doubt it...
People argue over where their concords came from and claimed fake receipts...and were supposed to believe someone who simply says "Im _____ ______"?

I'll join the "terrible word choice" party, but also give an answer.

If I one day (soon) become somebody worth self-name-dropping at cocktail parties and @$@+, maybe. Then again, I've never been too secretive about my identity...so maybe I'm already out...uh, exposed...um...screw it, AJ Moses.

grin.gif
nah because ya'll ask for proof after proof after proof.

crying ducktales just to bookmark the thread and get someone to concede to ridiculous requests. Pass

Originally Posted by odog24

what up its pac there been alotta talk if i was shot or lurkin round the block
roll.gif

This got me.

And, yes, I am the whywesteppin, in case you were all wondering. 
eyes.gif

Yeah OP, poor choice of words man, but I would. That being said, those of you who claim to be who you say you are, prove it. *ahem* ducktales.

akajaedeuce wrote:
In before megatron.

Are we doing this every time in every thread now?
eyes.gif

As for me I am who I am. I wouldn't hide who I was behind my SN. Whether I am who I am now, or some rich and/or famous dude. I wouldn't gloat and brag about it but I'd just be me and it would probably come out on its own.

Back
Top Bottom