Yo Real Talk, Birmingham, AL May Be The Best City Ever

not even trying to **** on his city but that doesnt even look like a vacation destination :lol:

I repped him for effort tho

this has to be a troll thread.     if you like living in alabama then that's cool i guess, but can you please name one thing appealing about anything in those pics you posted good sir.

brb,  omw to the etheridge barber shop to get shaped up and have my swag on point for new years eve tomorrow.

NT summit at post office pies this weekend to watch the nfl playoffs?

This is the same guy that made the thread clowning NYC. This is like a spinoff of the other thread. He knows it's mediocre, I don't think he's being serious :lol:

Op u legit bruh. Made me wanna visit off the pics, **** look like it got a lot of historic landmarks and DA hood b. When we travel we like to get in a cab and ride thru DA hood just to see how people that came up like us live.

Tony Plush, those pics made me depressed...had to take a long look at downtown LA from my window to bring my spirits up.

Some of those pics are outdated(ramsay highschool) on a side botr op did keep it central birmingham.. Didnt see any pics of the summit(280)/mountainbrook/hoover area.. Lived here all my life and wondered how some of the non-native peeps that come from florida/ny/ohio wound up here? They all say to get away from family or to come closer to family..

Charleston is LOVE. I hate SC but i dig charleston.

I was downtown at a rooftop party overlooking the beach. Was my first time in town, didnt know where i was going, some nice older couples invited me up when i was looking "touristy". This is unheard of in Va Beach.

Its more open minded and welcoming down there. You wont feel rejected.

that's interesting

i met three cats from alabama in indianapolis

i thought they were NTers cause they all had on fire

so i sparked a convo...

they said they HATED alabama...like, nothing good to say

good to see it's improved?

the ham 
nthat.gif

plenty heritage there 
that's interesting

i met three cats from alabama in indianapolis

i thought they were NTers cause they all had on fire

so i sparked a convo...

they said they HATED alabama...like, nothing good to say

good to see it's improved?
most people hate where they stay

my homies from mia be like **** dade 
laugh.gif

i agree with what you said but houston trumps all of those
Houston is like LA on the gulf of mexico.
i get what you mean, but i gotta disagree

houston can be like LA, but LA isnt trying to be like houston

LA> ....

Arizona >>>> Alabama

Another mad racist *** area. NOPE
Not as bad as Alabama man
what color is your skin? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom