YO someone stole my shoes from my gym locker.

Your first L was buyin Adidas Superstars --- sike nah a little joke

Yea someone broke into my gym locker once and stole 2 credit cards and 60 cash --- I was heated

camera? might as well throw in a security guard and a watchdog.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
denni5themenace wrote:

Originally Posted by Curious24

i asked the gym if they had cameras in the locker rooms and they said no but why wouldnt they? i mean they were just adidas superstars but they were brand new...i didnt keep a lock on it bc i was just playing ball...not too mad bc we won
happy.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

roll.gif

still cracks me up to this day.

and Cams not in the lockerroom? they prolly laughed at you. Parents at my youth center ask stupid S!!! like that too when someones locker gets ranthrough.
laugh.gif

happened to me freshman year bball... jacked my 17's from my locker.... jacked me back a few days later....funny thing is.. i saw dude wearing them.. and iwas like... uhhhh those are mine... cuz mine had a lace lock missing.. and he was like.. nahhh my brother got these for me... haha found em sitting in hiscloset a few days later

*discalimer*- this is at a boarding school too...

Was at my gym once and was in a rush, I left my stuff out when I went to go use shower. I wore my pearl foamposites that day with some nike socks. I get out of shower and go back to locker area and see this guy wearing same pair of foams and black nike socks, hmmmm?! Hes packed up ready to leave in my foamposites and socks, I have nothing to wear. I confront the dude and he turns bright read trying to ignore me. Finally he caves in and admits they are not his. This was the weirdest situtation I’ve been in. It was probably painfully awkward for him getting caught wearing some nasty sweaty kicks and socks after i had been working out in them. Reported has *** to front desk and never saw him at my gym again!

Was at my gym once and was in a rush, I left my stuff out when I went to go use shower. I wore my pearl foamposites that day with some nike socks. I get out of shower and go back to locker area and see this guy wearing same pair of foams and black nike socks, hmmmm?! Hes packed up ready to leave in my foamposites and socks, I have nothing to wear. I confront the dude and he turns bright read trying to ignore me. Finally he caves in and admits they are not his. This was the weirdest situtation I’ve been in. It was probably painfully awkward for him getting caught wearing some nasty sweaty kicks and socks after i had been working out in them. Reported has *** to front desk and never saw him at my gym again!
yo how old was dude...it wouldve took every breathe in me not to dump him on his head.

Strong Avy to post ratio.

Dude put on your socks too?!

Did you then put on said socks after he took them off?!?!?

got my cd player, baller blocking soundtrack and Dynasty albums taken from the bball lockerroom.

I was heated. still am now that I think about.

Happened to me in HS. Dude broke into a whole row of lockers. Had the audacity to come to gym the next month in my sneakers.

Last edited:
Dudes that would keep their lockers closed w/ a Bic pen we’re asking for it lol

yo how old was dude...it wouldve took every breathe in me not to dump him on his head.

Dude put on your socks too?!

Did you then put on said socks after he took them off?!?!?
some college kid and no i didn't put the socks on haha, def a weird moment, basicallly caught him in act before he could talk off with them, no injuries to my foams haha

Back
Top Bottom