YO! The Official Jay Z post...

did Just or Kanye produce any songs for AG? I thought someone mentioned that JB did the title track but i cant seem to remember, are either of them on it?
Open your Mind!

Quote:
Push the big top that shake like the canvas, chickens snackbox I get it crackin when Im backing out the garage A 360 drop farage, shutdown manhattan Bucket low, like it, though Nights on, daytime, lights on, hell yeah Im frontin but you love it, though Ill show you how to do this son

Its push the big top thats shaped like a Kansas chicken snackbox
chicken_chips_box.jpg
bentley-arnage-car-hire.jpg

&

A 360 drop Ferrar
2269617_4.jpg

Dig it?

How y'all still think these ryhmes are hot without knowing what the hell dude is saying?

Did anyone else think that he was making a reference to Alanis's Jagged Little Pill album, with the "you live and you learn" line from Excuse Me Miss?
You Learn was the song on the album where she talked about the Jagged Little Pill. Her album cover was red and green as well.

Either she the one or I'm caught in "The Matrix"
But it, let the +Fish-burne+
Red or green pill, you live and you learn, c'mon!

"red or green pill, you live and you learn."

Is that a reach?
414B4859SPL._AA240_.jpg

1. Intro
2. Pray
3. American Dreamin
4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne
5. No Hook
6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)
7. Sweet
8. I Know
9. Party Life
10. Ignorant Sh*t feat. Beanie Sigel
11. Say Hello
12. Success feat. Nas
13. Fallin

BONUS TRACKS
14. Blue Magic
15. American Gangster
TEAMMUSICFORUM

Where Logic Goes To Die

"The Documentary is a classic"​

oh man, i loved everything i've read/heard about american gangster, untill i just saw that (feat. lil wayne). it would have been perfect with beans & nas. i still can't get over how terrible wayne's verse was on barry bonds, but ill give this a shot. im sure him finally workin with hov will give him extra motivation.

YO! You dudes really need to lay off of Wayne. Let dude breathe; fans and haters alike. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

I gotta call Ducktales on that...
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

I am never one to get too hyped about a tracklisting but I am not happy about Wayne as a feature. Dude better not be spitting like I have heard him on some features lately (ie Lil Brother and Kanye) because those verses are just bad. I just pray the song is good.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

I dont believe it but we'll wait and see.
Its doesnt make any sense....but we only 3 weeks away
Team Wipe Me Down
I'll Use the Lifestyle or the Magnum or the Trojan or gon ahead and use the barrell of the Tech!​

Yeah the tracklist is official, my uncle told me the album was sent off to MasterDisk for mastering this morning and that Hov is trying to keep it onlock like Pentagon blueprints :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

The Kansas chicken snack box line is talkin bout the Range

360 drop Ferra is talking about the drop 360 obviously.
Creed.​

Question: The track with Wayne is "Hello Brooklyn 2.0" is there an OG version or Hello Brooklyn 1.0?? And as HUUUD said what does Wayne have to do with BK?!
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

hopefully wayne is just on the hook.
album looks promising
and blue magic being a bonus track is :D
happy.gif
The Commission
Peep the style and the way the girls sweat us,
The number one question is can the Mods get us​

I wasnt expecting a classic anyway....but I know for damn sure I dont wanna hear Wayne collab the way he's been spittin the past year+, I even find myself having a hard time f'in with his old @#%$ now....

hopefully he's just on the hook like Duffle Bag Boy, cuz that was the hottest thing he's done all year....
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Quote:
I am never one to get too hyped about a tracklisting but I am not happy about Wayne as a feature. Dude better not be spitting like I have heard him on some features lately (ie Lil Brother and Kanye) because those verses are just bad. I just pray the song is good.

My thoughts exactly. Wayne was horrible on Barry Bonds. I'm just grateful that Jay put Ignorant @#%$ on this album. It's been a long time coming for this joint.
DJ Ransom

Back
Top Bottom