YO! The Official Jay Z post...

The reason why hip-hop albums are more leaked than any other genre is because those individuals that deal with the pressing of hip-hop albums have deals with big name bootleggers who in turn leak the albums online. Plus historically hip-hop albums are more bootlegged than any other genre since the inception of hip-hop, think about it you can go to a local flea market and cop an album, you can go to ______ and download an album, you can go to the cd man in the hood and cop...... this many outlets aren't present in say Country music or Death metal or Jazz.
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

^ yea, that's real ignorant. John's that guy. and lol@him not being able to write a song. Let's be rational here.

Quote:
I aint never heard of any John Mayer leaking and dude is in demand and there are others
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Quote:
Oops.

I didn't mean to insult the artist you listen to just so you can say you don't only listen to hip-hop. Just pretend like it didn't happen, and we'll act like he could write a song to save his life.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Yeah. You really got me on your side as long as you're listening to Sting.

:lol:
laugh.gif
SuraEsco: HATE

^ |I
tired.gif
With every post your showing your ignorance towards those you assume are close minded hip hop fans. I dont need to list the music I listen to outside the hip hop genre but whatever think you what you want, to each his own.

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

It's not just the closed minded people, but also people with incredibly bad taste.

^ The Police is are an entirely different animal than Sting as a solo artist. I'll definitely give you Soul Cages, but I really don't get down with Ten Summoner's Tales at all. He went from a deep, moody album that dipped into a few genres to a @#%$ cookie cutter fluff piece. Everything else in his catalog after that really isn't even worth discussing.

As for my musical tastes, I'm not on trial here, so I don't feel the need to defend my choices. But since you are interested, I just finished listening to Television's classic "Marquee Moon", and I'll be continuing on to Slint's "Spiderland"...

^ Trust me its a waste seeing how cynical hes takin it. I mean if listening to Muse, Green Day, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, the Beattles, My Chemical Romance, U2, John Mayer, The Ramones, Guns 'N' Roses, The Doors, Nirvana mean I have bad taste in music I'll digress and just say the Beach Boys suck.

Type a dude mad cuz the music forum is mostly hip hop.

Back to American Gangsta...........

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

YO!
Quote:
I didn't mean to insult the artist you listen to just so you can say you don't only listen to hip-hop. Just pretend like it didn't happen, and we'll act like he could write a song to save his life.

Back to the regularly scheduled Stanning...
:smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

I gots love for stuff when it doesn't suck. Sadly a lot of @#%$ that is discussed regularly does.

But to get us back on topic, I've grown to really enjoy Roc Boys. I've found myself riding out in this unusually warm late October weather knocking this joint.

That means it ain't stepped on, DIG ME!? :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I have to be up in 6 hours to get to class. It's the NT Music Forum, obviously there will be plenty of fuel for the fire shortly...

YO!
Quote:
I've grown to really enjoy Roc Boys. I've found myself riding out in this unusually warm late October weather knocking this joint.
8)
glasses.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

Can somebody tell me what time those tickets go on sale on Monday and where I can purchase them online? I checked ticketmaster, but they have nothing listed for Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom