YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Quote:
Hello Brooklyn" is the tag-team combination that has been talked about by hip-hop fans for the past year or so :x
sick.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Saying Ol Man Jigga just does not sound right to me, Grey Hova sounds much better imo :lol:
laugh.gif

I will be supporting Jigga when AG drops on the 6th of next month, I heard the snippets and i am not really impressed by them at all but a few songs really stood out in a good way.

I will have to listen to the full album and see how everything plays out to me. I am hoping for another ROC run, we'll see what happens!
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Quote:
i got my tickets for HOB LA show
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

More info ...

Quote:
1. Intro
Performed by Idris Elba
Produced by Chris Flame for Earbrain Productions
Co-Produced by Idris Driis Elba for HEADSHELL/HEVLAR Recordings

2. Pray
Produced by DIDDY and LV & SEAN C for Grind Music/The Hitmen/Bad Boy Entertainment

3. American Dreamin
Produced by DIDDY and LV & SEAN C for Grind Music/The Hitmen/Bad Boy Entertainment
Co-Produced by Mario Winans for Yellow City Entertainment/The Senate

4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 feat. Lil Wayne
Produced by BIGG D for Bigg D Entertainment, LLC.

5. No Hook
Produced by DIDDY and LV & SEAN C for Grind Music/ The Hitmen/Bad Boy Entertainment

6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)

7. Sweet

8. I Know
Produced by The Neptunes

9. Party Life

10. Ignorant Sh*t featuring Beanie Sigel
Produced by Just Blaze for F.O.B. Entertainment/N.Q.C. Management, LLC and Hip Hop Since 1978

11. Say Hello
Produced by Toomp for Zone Boy Productions

12. Success feat. Nas
Produced by N0-ID for So So Def Productions, Inc.
Co-produced by Jermaine Dupri for So So Def Productions, Inc.

13. Fallin
Produced by Jermaine Dupri for So So Def Productions, Inc.
Co-produced by No-ID for So So Def Productions, Inc.

14. American Gangster
Produced by Just Blaze for F.O.B. Entertainment/N.Q.C. Management, LLC and Hip Hop Since 1978

15. Blue Magic
Produced by The Neptunes
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

jay_far.jpg

VH1 Storytellers: Jay-Z: Life of an American Gangster" debuts Nov. 8 on VH1.
Quote:
This is what would have happened if I hadnt become Jay-Z, said the president of Def Jam Records last night at the taping of our latest Storytellers show. This is Shawn Carters story. And with that, the veteran MC launched into eight tracks from his upcoming American Gangsta (inspired by the new Denzel Washington movie, but you know that). With a full horn section, a DJ, and his girl Beyonce in the audience singing along to nearly every song, Jigga rocked the new studios that populate the Brooklyn Navy Yards - just a few blocks from his dope-slinging beginnings at the Marcy Projects. Imploring the crowd to make a party out of it, Jay tore into the stomping Pray, and ended with the already-leaked bonus track Blue Magic (hear it legally on Rhapsody). To find out whats in between, youll have to tune in on November 8th.

vanz kant danz​

This post is about to take off soon...apparently the faucet is dripping.

I will not give into temptation however...
The Black Zack Morris​

It's leaking as we speak. This time I'm seriously holding out.

4 songs already got leaked.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN: DMasta718​

hello brooklyn :pimp:
pimp.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

being updated and added as we speak....hello brooklyn ft. lil wayne added, blue magic & roc boys dirty versions
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

chea i just heard the whole hello brooklyn jumpoff...

it'll grow on me... :\
ohwell.gif

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY MORE...THAT'S ENOUGH

I'm not listeningto any songs either. Hopefully I get tickets to the concert.
EquipoTRIcolor
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
You got 11 cars? You datin' fine chicks? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
You work at 7-11? I BELIEVE YOU
HEAT FOR SALE..Olympic 180 sz. 10.5 $70 shipped Nike AM90 Steve Nash QS sz 10 90 shipped​

^^^ Any guess on what the resell value will be for these....?

At least double?
Code:
               We are creatures of the windWild is the wind...

Back
Top Bottom