YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Quote:
if that full doesnt leak by tomororw im waitin for release, and if it doesnt release by tomorrow, then the album getting pushed back seems somewhat probable

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

damn, i tried not to listen to AG anymore until the release..... but i failed miserably

this album is so @#%$ ill, mos def some classic tracks on here :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Say Hello" is so smooth :wow:
eek.gif

I havent grooved so hard on a song in a minute

"say hello to the bad guy
they say im a bad guy
i come from the bottom, but now im mad fly
they say im a menace, thats the picture they paint
they say a lot about me let me tell you what i aint"

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Heeeee's Baaaaaack!!!​

American Gangster the movie is alright!

I heard a few snippets of the Jay album however i do not think that i will check for it anymore until the actual release date. I just wish that DP3 was on it, at least let that be the last track or sumthin J :lol:
laugh.gif

I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

yessir

party life :pimp:
pimp.gif

ignorant ishhh :pimp:
pimp.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

just got back from Monster Jam in Boston at the TD banknorth garden. it was mims, tpain, akon, kanye, weezy. after akon came out, the dj for the radio station (94.5) came out and said that kanye would be out shortly, and they had a huge surprise. i turned to my friend and said "i'll poop my pants if its jay-z."

kanye came out, did a real good performance, about an hour, then did "big brother." as soon as he did it, i said jay-z is coming. the lights went out, but i could see a second person on stage. it was HOVA. i've never screamed like a little girl so much. they did three songs and ended with encore. wow. anyway, anyone else there tonight?

lil wayne was up last, he got thrown off stage after about 4 songs, they just turned all the lights on in the stadium and killed his mic, that was f'd up. no explination why, although my guess would be either too drunk or too high, or both.
TEAMMACINTOSH
We ain't talkin bout no Blank Check​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

"I missed the part when it stopped being bout Imus. What do my lyrics got to do with this @#%$? Scarface the movie did more than Scarface the rapper to me. So that ain't the blame for all the @#%$ that's happened to me. Are you sayin what I'm spittin, is worse than these celebritants showin their kitten, you kiddin? Let's stop the bull-@#%$. Til we all without sin, let's quit the pul-pittin."

pimp.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

lol being as big of a Weezy fan as i am... after hearing Jay i am suddenly reminded whos the best rapper alive .. def Hova

EDIT** - On a side note, Hello Brooklyn 2.0 is hot as @#%$ imo .. bump that @#%$ in my car
TeamZAGS
GO Rob 21 Sacre​

This @#%$ is ridiculous...I think I like every song on the album...Sweet even grew on me
The Black Zack Morris​

Yes, don't be a cornball, I said it and I meant it :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DMV / Nuggets Fan
"Young Body, Old Soul" - The Double LP Debut. Coming Soon...
O.G. Member #1​

The Black Album>>>>>>American Gangster

I think im insanely tired of the cocaine rap/ larger than life drug tales that are all recycled and borrowed from actual street figures. N's need to grow up.

Quote:
The Black Album>>>>>>American Gangster

I think im insanely tired of the cocaine rap/ larger than life drug tales that are all recycled and borrowed from actual street figures. N's need to grow up.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

finally
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Its here...I can finally give the entire thing a listen....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

damn, i can get the retail on monday, but that seems lightyears away right now :rofl:
roll.gif

listened to the first 30 of ignorant @#%$ just to see what it sounded like... so crackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Open your Mind!

Question:

How long is the album version of Pray??? The sound effects on that song are just bananas. I am just trying to figure off it was intentionally cut off on some Soprano's type s_

Also, it is going to be interesting to see the angle that haters are going to take to attack this album, because personally I do not see any holes. Even Hello Brooklyn doesnt get skipped anymore.

And even though I don't mess with dude, Mr Subliminals is right about Fallin. Song is Classic.

Back
Top Bottom