YO! The Official Jay Z post...

just realized how good fallin is..... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

^^^

"hello brooklyn, we got some victims to catch...so in a couple years, i'm gonna bring you the nets"1

and "Say Hello" :pimp:
pimp.gif

The last verse :wow:
eek.gif

"Tell 'em I'll remove the curses, if you tell me, our schools gon' be perfect/when Jena 6 don't exist, you tell him that's when I'll stop sayin' "@#%$"...@#%$!" :pimp:
pimp.gif

"I rather die enormous than live dormant...that's how we on it"

^ thats not saying much.
i dont like the beat...its not a bad beat i just dont think it fits with this cd. much like hello brooklyn :smh:
smh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

I find myself playing I know more and more.
Washington Wizards
"YOU DON'T WIPE THAT ____, YOU BLOT THAT ____, THIS IS $25,000 ALPACA"

"Hello Brooklyn" is repetitive and annoying as hell.

Weezy's singing sounds off-key as well. Me no likey.

However, The Neptunes synths on "I Know" are... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

I don't know how people aint feeling this joint.

This is a hundred times better than Kingdom Come.

Success :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Fallin' :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Say Hello :smokin
smokin.gif

Pray :wow:
eek.gif

Blue Magic + I Know :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

i couldn't wait out any longer, eff it.

This album = C-R-A-C-K

Definitely a big improvement from KC, i don't even know how dudes can even question whether Jay still got it lyrically. This album is definitely an added plus to his catalog and will probably be seen years down up there with RD & The Blueprint..... i'm pretty sure.

I didn't have any high expectations because i too was kinda skeptical if Jay was gonna show up but this album definitely regain my faith in his abilities.

Hell Brooklyn 2.0 isn't that bad cats just already made their opinion up about the song because Wayne was on it. Still don't know why Jay even thought Lil Wayne singing a hook about Brooklyn would fly... track is cool just don't understand the significance of Wayne on it. Definitely is gonna hurt the sound system.

Fallin :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Quote:
Isnt your post a contradiction?

You agree about not compraring past albums as long as its good but then go on to say its his best album since BP. If youre not compraring past albums why co-sign somethin that clearly does comprare albums?

I don't look to past albums as a criteria for the latest effort. If its good, its good. Each album should be judged on its own merits because times, situations, mindsets and tastes change over the course of ones life. Can I have my favorites? I dont' see why not. But I respect each album as its own sort of time capsule.

Quote:
Seriously?

This was a solid effort, no doubt, but BA had better beats.

Better lyrics.

More songs.

This is Jay's 4th best album, IMO.

RD then Blueprint then BA then AG

Then I could hit you with the "seriously?" and challenge each one of your points. Same ol', same ol'...

But yeah, seriously.

I would just like to thank Jay-Z for finally giving me Ignorant @#%$ after waiting 4 years :pimp:
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Album is pure fire, I'm so amped to see this movie on Friday!

Wow is all I gotta say about the album

Party life gives you that smooth laid back relaxation feel...kinda like Feelin it

Pray and Fallin' are real deep man

Success bangs out

Quote:
This album is definitely an added plus to his catalog and will probably be seen years down up there with RD & The Blueprint....
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

its not as dope as vol.2 either. ^
vol.2 is crack.

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

I'm feelin it but my bootleg only got the 13 songs so I'm waitin for the rest.I will be coppin on RD. I'm feelin the tracks tho. I been on them for 2 days now. I'm not feelin hello brooklyn and I think Jay is the God MC and wayne is the most improved rapper right now. Wayne was suppose to be on a track spittin the hot fire if he gets on wit jay. This might be the only shot he has to having a track wit him. I was really looking foward to a much harder track but hey they do what they like not what we want. On the side note jay still got skillz and he will always be the goat.
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

I'm kinda disappointed, but just having Ignorant @#%$ with no Don Demarco is good enough for me!
"**** DEF JAM"​

Damn BFA I thought out everybody you would hold out for some reason :lol:
laugh.gif
oh well

I just seen this movie theres more relevance with the lyrics but it didnt add that much for me. This to me more than before looks like a stand alone non-concept album. If you really watch the movie and then listen to the whole album without skippin Hello Brooklyn you almost see no correlation other than the title.

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

JAY said "i am the mike jordan of recording , yall better fall back from recording..."

anyways HOV is back and hello brooklyn is the hottest track i heard all summer and prolly all winter too its nasty..
Im all about my kicks like bruce lee...JustintimeX21

Back
Top Bottom