YO! The Official Jay Z post...

I used to give a @#%$, now I give a @#%$ less, what do I think about success it sucks, too much stress.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Hov's a livin' legend and I'll tell you why, everybody wanna be Hov, and Hov's stil l alive...​

Damn this album is just classic in every way. I don't throw that word around a lot, like some people, but, the album's whole essence and feel with theproduction, along with the lyricism....it's just genius. Also, after seeing the movie, this makes me appreciate the album even more. I like how when Ihear a song I can relate it to a scene in the movie, that's just...cool.
embarassed.gif
The movie was flames, and this so far is my favorite album of the year. AG>>>Graduation.

Even though this album is based off a movie, this album is so good. American Gangster > Kingdom Come. I can actually listen and like every track.

The album is definitely a banger from top to bottom and he put on a great show in B-more last night.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Question ...

On 'Public Service Announcement' ...

Who SAYS this and where is it from ?
Quote:
Now before I finish, let me just say ...
I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you ...
Because to tell you the truth when I leave here I'm GONE ! ...
And I don't care WHAT you think about me - but just remember,
when it hits the fan brother, whether it's next year, ten years,
twenty years from now, you're gonna be able to say ...
that these brothers lied to you JACK!

C A R P E P A S T E L L E
grin.gif
I E M

Sounds like Just to me..
Like, listen to the intro to TBA. That's definitely Just's voice with some sorta effect.
ohwell.gif

Just Blaze just has that raw sounding voice that I can easily tell it's him even though it sounds like a woman talking.
tongue.gif

Actually feeling this Hello Brooklyn joint. I mean it's nowhere near one of the best songs, but it goes hard in the whip.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Party Life... WHAT?!?!?!... This just makes me wanna cruise Lake Shore in a old school lincoln wearing a 3 piece suit, some stacy's and a dob while smokinga cigar (and I don't even smoke G) its that cool.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know how the qoute thing works
mad.gif

album is cold....i can't even front.

stuck on 'party life' and 'say hello' right now.....

Went back and tried to like this and tried to give it a chance cause dudes are salvating over this but....

Roc Boys
Sweet
Ignorant Sh
Success

Everything else is pure trash to me, this album just made me want to listen to the black album & S Carter Mixtape

Definatly a sloid cd, production is on point and lyrically Jay comes correct. Party Life and Fallin' are my favs so far

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G...
smh.gif
">

This lp is that serious, no @#%$ riding!

Party Life... WHAT?!?!?!... This just makes me wanna cruise Lake Shore in a old school lincoln wearing a 3 piece suit, some stacy's and a dob while smoking a cigar (and I don't even smoke G) its that cool.
pimp.gif
">

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I 'm a cool, calm, laid back type a N myself and this joint is definitely my style.

I'm among the few who held out for the retail I'm very pleased with this effort. I'll still need to give it a few more spins to digest thelyrics but I'm loving the vibe and all systems are a go on this joint.
pimp.gif

Man I swear even the Intro got some lines

"to be a gangster, swagger is not a must"

"it's a liability"

Back
Top Bottom