YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

Dalitso-man keep doing you...you always have on heat my friend keep it up

And to those trying to critque him...who made you the fashion police. Dalitso does him and no one else. he isnt trying to be trendy he wears what he wants. Stop hating, maybe some the haters should take a page out of his book

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people giving fashion advice to others in this thread.....

yall wild
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
look in the mirror ....
The comments I read didn't include much but is there no constructive criticism allowed here?

Dalitso's fit is cool, me personally could not OD on jordan, but if that is your style then do it!! I'm glad he has not changed what he wears, no matter how many people say it's not a good look. Everyone just wear whats comfortable and stop worrying about the next person. Skinny jeans and small tees are not for everyone, no matter how much kanye advertises it lol.

Funny stuff

Dalitso is the man though - No Romo

NT is land of the sheep, ppl dont realize things till one person comments and the rest follow, sneakers arent hot till a Wale wears em, so on and so forth

Clean fits yall

Today - Carnivore Retro's

Recycled og pic for comparison -

On the whole, there visually very close to the originals, but the fit is about 1/2 a size big imo.

Ty- thats whats up man... you need to get some size Large tees on the site.

Chris- its like that huh... those pattas are crazy sick.. you made me look into AM FAM. give me till the summer while i get my game up.
Got my first pair of AM 1's and i must say they are the greatest if not the best shoes ever made.. I just love how they look and how they feel.. i happen to get them a size lower though feels right. I was checking out those pattas and that 700 dollar price tag on flightclub can get stoned to death.. but nice stuff as always man thanks for the inspiration.

To the people going in on my favorite teacher, dude will go in on your collection anyday.. its a blessing that he even posts his fits, most people just show their shoes to avoid this situation all together.. at least he isnt scared to show his style.. whats wrong with you guys.. i got destroyed by method man for doing that.. I had to learn my lesson the hard way and im gald to be posting on here again. Some people just take advantages of the opportunity. Thats until you get on your computer and you cant log on... just a warning.. Id hate to see anyone go like i did... I heard they were giving out tickets to iron man 2 if you rack enough e-fame points.
smile.gif

Raiders Starter snapback,
american Apparel hoodie
Flannel,
Original fake,
Levi 511, vans.

simple.

Chilling out in the airport waiting.

Back
Top Bottom