YO! WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

img0118swx.jpg

just finished cleaning up my infras, keeping the train going

Yesterday during a nice day,

Vans Authentics
85e2679419d467777e5573f59e33790e43608907.jpg

Today during a rainy day, house slippers. No need for pics.

ty-nice fit, i want that jacket. Is it ralph lauren?
ioRound3-sick forces.
pimp.gif

Out to eat, get my shirt printed up for my black and pink yeezys and make a layaway payment on my ape king pumas.
air max 93/iron cargos/ nike tee
73a36d693e1e0ca3eea04909ab7dbfa4d4eb19ea.jpg
d17266d32b0e4eef4cdaacb4d811fa1de1e3e994.jpg

undeadstocked for my brothers football game
bad brains vans high tops/ camos/ black tee
be416b3800ec45adb3c6b7180a912131276deeb7.jpg

Originally Posted by International Lance

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious about that...
I say better not to ask ........... Too many things confusing me these days. I peek in the Celebs thread and i think im at a costume ball....
Just weird , and nobody looks comfortable.
in your own opinion noone looks comfortable i mean just cuz its not you no need to knock it. its crazy though how alotta people on this forum are driders i mean i swear if one of the "vets" in here was wearing cutoffs youd be all on his jawn but i mean its nothing to each his own.

You telling me Chris Brown looks comfortable ?? Dude looks like hes forced to wear what he has on.
Your nuts , next thing your going to justify wearing spandex bicycle shorts like the early 90's ...........

keep it real, the cut offs are sagged simply because they'd be way above the knees if they weren't

Dope 93s up there...

Esco..what up homie? Where's the couch?
laugh.gif
dope LVs. One of the few pairs of big name designer kicks I like.

YO!
PanaRicanRetro
Some real classics you got in that shot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

yo, i dont mean to be a $#@!..... but honesty? cut off jean shorts? is that new trend? then saggin cut off jean shorts....? i aint gunnin, just curious about that...

... and honestly, I was about to say "not a bad thought, but not good execution." I could rock with cut off shorts but I don't know about cuttingthem that short; and then sagging. Would've been fly as a like a RL Prospect short type length.
donjuan513
Interesting move going with the green Stan Smiths; cause I'm sure you got the navy joints. Works though. You got on everybody's favoriteRL cardi.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by International Lance

I don't wear what i wear for attention from anyone or follow any "hypebeast trends" or wear it for anyone to like or dislike i wear what i please

pimp.gif

Nice belt.
nerd.gif

But them being that short coupled with the high tops isn't a "NT rule." More of an aesthetics thing. I don't know about everyone else, but Iuse this thread to look for things on other people that I can incorporate into my own personal style. (so big up to Sk8, Sneakerman, Ty, Skav, so on and so on)But along with personal style, there are some things that are sartorially standard. "Quirks" are cool and it's ok to dare to do somethingdifferent but along with it, expect some people not to feel it.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope 93s up there...

Esco..what up homie? Where's the couch?
laugh.gif
dope LVs. One of the few pairs of big name designer kicks I like.
Coolin' man, haven't been home for most of the summer
pimp.gif
. Pic taken in bathroom. How are things on your side?

nice lv'z, how much??
$610

Back
Top Bottom