YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

4161095487_552594824d.jpg

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

proto- dope fit guy, too bad you lace your shoes really ugly

let me see how you laces your's then...

i copped those send helps nds, and the way they came laced was uber loose, just looked too sloppy imo...

Thanks for the HBDs s dubl and JJ Freak.....and the shoes are Fragment x Footscapes...

LeftyJeenyus, no hate, but you kinda look like jermaine from flight of the conchords:

jemaine-picture.jpg
jermaine.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

damm sdubl, thats alot of blue....in cali, soo woooop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got a problem wit dat cuzz......
laugh.gif

thanks for the love folks!

haha, no insult taken...

i get pete wentz a lot...

got it like 3 times in a couple weeks span... my boy said it was just my hair, but then one night i had this hot black chick who's a newscaster on ourlocal abc channel hit on me at a club i dj at, and she said i look like pete wentz, but i had a hat on, so i don't think it was just the hair, LOL!

could be worse i guess, but dude wears eye make-up and nut-huggers...
smh.gif

thing is about my hair, i used to rock it like this back in like 5th/6th/7th grade... always liked it... it was a skater thing, called a "mop", longb4 the mega lame emo/indie thing of recent years...

Hey proto you should edit that atleast 2 or 3 more times
laugh.gif

I lace them all the way to the top, then I pull on the laces really hard so they don't come off.

Damn...for someone who doesn't care about what we think, you sure have some long-winded explanations.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Hey proto you should edit that atleast 2 or 3 more times
laugh.gif

I lace them all the way to the top, then I pull on the laces really hard so they don't come off.

i hate typos...

pix? i couldn't imagine lacing dunks, or any of my shoes, all the way to the top...

Originally Posted by five30

Damn...for someone who doesn't care about what we think, you sure have some long-winded explanations.

that wasn't an explanation for anything, it was a paragraph's worth about who i'm told i look like... what gives with NT acting like they all gota.d.d. and can't bare to read more than a sentence? i mean, if you really can't then just ignore it, don't read it, but why would you then turnaround and spend the time to reply to it?
eyes.gif

Last night to the mall and chill with friends...

Nike Supreme Dunk High:

1zqpvnk.jpg

Wore these to the outlets...

To pick up these kicks...

I totally robbed the store. All that for under $200
pimp.gif

abernja- nice pickups and deals.

To watch my Spurs lose again. We're done. I had hope and was excited about the new season.
379081512.jpg

abernja -
pimp.gif
. you got some of the illest heat ever man. props.

spend time with my girl/ christmas shopping
usually don't do the mathching shirt and shoes but my Dad got the shirt for me at TJ MAXX for $15 so why not throw it on

Back
Top Bottom