YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by Swiggz

ShoeConnoisseu - Thx Bro im goin in on it. my Boy SkavB put me on.. Thx for that Love bro.
I got you man. I always like saying hello to new members and making them feel welcome.

P.S. the name is ShoeConnoisseur09
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OG2345 why would you dress up to stay inside and study.. I dont understand why people in America get dressed up to sit in their couch and watch T.v etc.
^^^ This guy???
roll.gif

Because I simply can bro
laugh.gif

Is there a rule or law I have to obey where I can't dress up?
nerd.gif
Brorelax I did step outside for a good minute to go get some food, plus since we had company, I wasn't going to be walking around in my pj's or bballshorts inside my house, not when its been pretty cold in L.A lately....
And I just didn't sit in my couch, you know how tired one gets sitting down for more than two hours?
No disrespect bro, I appreciate your concern on my wardrobe and all, but I can manage my style.
pimp.gif

@Mod

Sick Tennis hypermax. Its a bright color so to most people they probably thought you were crazy.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

OG2345 why would you dress up to stay inside and study.. I dont understand why people in America get dressed up to sit in their couch and watch T.v etc.
^^^ This guy???
roll.gif

Because I simply can bro
laugh.gif

Is there a rule or law I have to obey where I can't dress up?
nerd.gif
Bro relax I did step outside for a good minute to go get some food, plus since we had company, I wasn't going to be walking around in my pj's or bball shorts inside my house, not when its been pretty cold in L.A lately....
And I just didn't sit in my couch, you know how tired one gets sitting down for more than two hours?
No disrespect bro, I appreciate your concern on my wardrobe and all, but I can manage my style.
pimp.gif
Why does everyone on NT think your dissin them I simply asked a question...I'm not concerned about your wardrobe..It's just somethingI've noticed about Americans..why dress up in the house.

Maize and white II low's today to work, ive had them for a while since they released a few years back. My bad if the pics r big haven't figured outhow to shrink them down on my iPhone photobucket app.

theassassin23- i have those same 2's. and it seems like every time i wear them they look worse and worse. do you know anyway to clean them up a little bit?

they're pumaXevisu collab.. theyre probably the best fitting pair of jeans i have bought in a very very long time, if not the best. they just have a reallynice shap and fit imo.. thanks for noticing man

Originally Posted by mrneek

Wtaps jacket
Neighborhood Backpack
Stussy deluxe button up
Polo chinos
Doc martens

.............Nice/clean fit Neek, enjoy the cold Bay Area weather.

Cris.

^Sure has been cold. Neek- I swear I've seen you before. I surf under the bridge in the winter a lot, so maybe that's where...

Originally Posted by iamlj

theassassin23- i have those same 2's. and it seems like every time i wear them they look worse and worse. do you know anyway to clean them up a little bit?

Man I got these from FNL on my 40% when they sat on the shelves. I pretty much charged them as beaters knowing how I do all whites. The best thing I did forthem was wash the laces. The back and bottom of the shoe seem to yellow just from sitting. Other than that I just hit them with cleaner and waterproofer everywear and clean the laces as much as I wear them. I cant wait for some mids to start dropping again.

Back
Top Bottom