YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

im sorry but there any never a good excuse to wear a jean jacket

laugh.gif

You serious homie? Jean jackets are making a comeback, with the right fit, they can make an outfit look
pimp.gif

^Making A Comeback?...... MAYBE......... But NOT When The Jacket Looks Borrowed Outta Your Little Brothers Wardrobe
indifferent.gif
.......... JUST AWFUL I Tell Ya
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

im sorry but there any never a good excuse to wear a jean jacket

laugh.gif

You serious homie? Jean jackets are making a comeback, with the right fit, they can make an outfit look
pimp.gif
just cause kanye did it dont mean everyone else can.....

*waits for it....*

Cause everyone wears clothes based on what they see on tv.

eyes.gif

Some people do know how to dress and have their own style you know.

Yes because Kanye wears smedium jean jackets does not mean they are coming back. And that cat is not Kanye LOL

Please please please leave the levi, wrangler jean jackets in the 80s box thanks

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Yes because Kanye wears smedium jean jackets does not mean they are coming back. And that cat is not Kanye LOL

Please please please leave the levi, wrangler jean jackets in the 80s box thanks

smedium...
roll.gif
roll.gif

379257743.jpg
379257746.jpg

Hammer happy belated bday bro nice fits lolo,Proto J nice ids,Slacker wow expect a lot of messages lol,Ant nice band aids u ever try red laces in them, nicefits nt

the general rule is if you're gonna rock denim on denim, either be the exact same color (which i'm not sure i'd do), or have one be way darker thanthe other, so my fit is fine, and either way i like it (i've yet to find a fitted pair of dark corduroys or i'd have prolly rocked them instead withthat fit tho)... your boy kanye's wild tho, he'll wear a light blue colored jean jacket with a slightly different shade light blue jeans... a bigfashion no-no... BUT, i do respect him for not caring about the rules and doing what he thinks looks fresh...

but i'm not jumpin' on no bandwagon, i've been wearing jean jackets... like 8 - 9 years ago i rocked one a lot (not to mention rocking one back inmiddle school, haha), but it's a lil' bigger than i prefer now so i retired it and copped that levis joint. but don't get it twisted, kanyedidn't bring back jean jackets... dance music dj's been up on 'em, they were very popular in my local indie dance music scene years ago... kanyemight've re-introduced them to hip hop lately, but he usually bites fashion from dance music cats and la indie hipsters and gets credit for being original(skinny jeans and middle eastern style scarves, my homeboy that lives in la and dj's dance music was rockin' that way b4 kanye was up on it, it was anla thing, but kanye made it popular in hip hop).

YO!

Come on, fam.
smh.gif

You and I have already chopped it up about this. Explanations and soliloquies make it worse.
tired.gif

DF!!!

^You know he's just going to say, "It wasn't even an explanation or soliloquy. I was just saying bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla."

Dude plays these little semantic games and expects us to bite our tongues in return.

Anyhow...AJ1s...

Dope fits NT, keep it up
Today: Ralph Lauren beanie
H&M Jacket
Thermal
Apc Jeans
g-shock
Un-ds Lobsters

4170695562_939bd68155.jpg

4170696498_357019a3fc.jpg

PROTO- Man nobody likes you here dude. I rather see A Powers come back and post. Please do us all a favor and delete your account.

^ not true. i like him. no rockdeep of course. Not sure why everyone hates him? he does exactly what you all do, he is here for the exact reasons we allare.

Why someone delete that post he made that he was NEVER gonna reply again to comments made about him and tellin us to "Go hard"
roll.gif

dudes a clown and by far the most annoyin NTer...

Hope he vanishes from here.

Nice Pattas Dred.. wish i had a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Nice debby.

Haven't seen too many infrareds around. For work today.
I was thinking the same this morning. I actually wore mine today as well. Forgot to take a pic
smh.gif

Those copper foams are looking
pimp.gif
. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom