YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Damn!  Stash Highs!  Excellent!

Anyway.....

Cleveland.

Work........

Champs Sports.Thrift Store Jeans.2006 Air Trainer Max2 '94.
sfhy7b.jpg

mcf4ax.jpg

verse001 -- the background is crazy, i think you should do a collection post.

stash air max 95's and Air Force 1 High
pimp.gif

Rhay -- dope fit fam.

today to work. recycled.

213ozmg.jpg

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cali2Memphis aint even in the picture, he's a lame! LOL!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/font]

actually...i believe thats him on the far left...

epic fail.
ohwell.gif

Modzilla... it seems all your shoes are in DS. condition...
hahaha nice going man...

And thanks for the compliments guys/ ill have to keep it up.. been getting lazy.. plus i got a crappy cam now..Other broke...
and dead son.. those jesus pieces are cool and everything and
laugh.gif
at having two on...
but i do hope you didnt pay over 30 dollars for any of them.. i dont understand why people are paying 100+ dollars over craved wood...
this is what is up now??? 100 dollars for wood necklaces?

and also what is up with people stacking their collection in the back of their photos now... as if they have something to prove...
tired.gif

All those boxes mean nothing if you dont have a lick of heat in them..= TRUTH.

Originally Posted by ToMbZ TwO

hahaha nice going man...

And thanks for the compliments guys/ ill have to keep it up.. been getting lazy.. plus i got a crappy cam now..Other broke...
laugh.gif
at having two on...
but i do hope you didnt pay over 30 dollars for any of them.. i dont understand why people are paying 100+ dollars over craved wood...

and also what is up with people stacking their collection in the back of their photos now... as if they have something to prove...
tired.gif

What me?? It's called Good Wood homie you aint up on it? It's not just jesus pieces they got all kinds of ill stuff. Its bad enough you got a kanye shirt on wit the kanye shoes on, you prolly got a tattoo of his #%#$ on your neck I bet that chick in your pic is bald headed huh?. Ya'll strait hatin in this thread I really only rocked one when I went out, but I bet if kanye was rockin two of em that would be dope huh? but instead of a fitted and nike shirt, a cardigan and a mullett, f outta here man. anything else?
nerd.gif

I go 2 university of memphis fam....so.....i think i kno who dude is....He aint in the pic
tired.gif
. Thats him in the profile pic.....dude is a loser
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

^^^most comfortable shoes i worn in awhile!!! might take me months before i get tired of it!

nice fit glitch! you rockin them HARD!!!
...And I'm wearing them again today. 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

These pacman sc 2010 are gonna look like beaters in just a few weeks. Have to find a double. 
Enjoy your pair , D.

Originally Posted by DeadSon85

Originally Posted by ToMbZ TwO

hahaha nice going man...

laugh.gif
at having two on...

tired.gif

What me?? It's called Good Wood homie you aint up on it? It's not just jesus pieces they got all kinds of ill stuff. Its bad enough you got a kanye shirt on wit the kanye shoes on, you prolly got a tattoo of his #%#$ on your neck I bet that chick in your pic is bald headed huh?. Ya'll strait hatin in this thread I really only rocked one when I went out, but I bet if kanye was rockin two of em that would be dope huh? but instead of a fitted and nike shirt, a cardigan and a mullett, f outta here man. anything else?
nerd.gif

DEAD

i don't think tombz went in on dude enough to warrant all that... he just basically said them joints ain't worth no $100.00... just his opinion, and i think he's right... but you know how trends are... cats will pay whatever to be up on something sometimes...

take the high road tho tombz... that's what i've been trying to do lately and it's just better that way all around...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by verse001

lol u can call it what you want, its gonna be wayyy too much work lol

just jokes homie... would be nice to eventually see a collection post tho, bound to be some heat with that many boxes...

Back
Top Bottom