YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

illustrayt: how do you like those lunaracers? i'm in need of some new runners to actually use for their intended purpose, lols

4444116022_d212a75ba6.jpg

4443345257_ac096fd641.jpg

^ready to put these away for summer, tired of winter/fall weather
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

LOL crisone i got 2 out of the 3 strollers you have in your garage. nice timbos though!

..............Haha, nice, yeah, the one laying flat on the ground is new, it's a 2-seater stroller.

Cris.

Originally Posted by adob0

illustrayt: how do you like those lunaracers? i'm in need of some new runners to actually use for their intended purpose, lols

Lol. I think they're incredibly LIGHT! However, I don't think they're not geared for long distance runnin' (over 1/2 marathon / ~13.1M). They're more of a speed shoe / sprinting shoe, imo. Other than that they're pretty dope. I want to try some Vomero3s to see how they stack up against my previous runners. So far, with all the Nikes I've ran in, the Lunartrainer 1 has been my favorite no matter what the distance.

^ ahhh i see. 'preciate the reply. i've been using hoa 87's to run in. they absolutely murdered my shins/feet at first but i guess i got used to them. i've ran in them so much, the sole is just a smooth surface now
laugh.gif

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN GINA!!!......... Chest Lookin Like Two Big Brown Balloons Wit No Where To Go
nerd.gif

Got Off Work Early Today...Feelin' A Little Under The Weather
ohwell.gif
....... Bout To Hit Up Whole Foods Salad Bar

...... Forcast Has A Foot Of Snow Or More Headed Our Way Tonight/Tomorrow
eyes.gif
... Looks Like I'll Be Booted Up Tomorrow... Gotta Love That Colorado Weather
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adob0

^ ahhh i see. 'preciate the reply. i've been using hoa 87's to run in. they absolutely murdered my shins/feet at first but i guess i got used to them. i've ran in them so much, the sole is just a smooth surface now
laugh.gif

Damn, you're crazy, Sir! Runnin' in old tech is beggin' for an injury! I remember I sprained my ankle runnin' in HOA 93s three years ago. 

bittersweet: Vey Niiice!

Back
Top Bottom