YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

YO!

'Preciate it...

What happened to the 8's you posted the other day? Why you didn't cop?

DF!!!

Yo.

4455314555_0cae88b5d4_o.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

NCTwin - nice. What I've noticed with those shoes is the more sunlight, the more "neonish" they get

YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I looked down when I was outside, and I thought I was trippin. Looks like they could glow...

I always wanted a pair of Lunars, and after I saw your pair, I had to find them. They remind me of my Prestos with the comfort and breathability. Did you have to break yours in?? My feet felt a little sore once I took them off...well, more in the heels than anything.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

'Preciate it...

What happened to the 8's you posted the other day? Why you didn't cop?

DF!!!
If you're talking to me, then the seller sold them to someone else! Ugh!

msgt16 - im loving those grands am1. and Bittersweet - you should be arrested for having weapons of mass distraction. oh so neck breaking

Originally Posted by NCTwin

NCTwin - nice. What I've noticed with those shoes is the more sunlight, the more "neonish" they get

YES! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I looked down when I was outside, and I thought I was trippin. Looks like they could glow...

I always wanted a pair of Lunars, and after I saw your pair, I had to find them. They remind me of my Prestos with the comfort and breathability. Did you have to break yours in?? My feet felt a little sore once I took them off...well, more in the heels than anything.

They look different in the store. Sorta plain... But once you take em home, they're a completely diff shoe. They were butter the fist time I wore em. But then today they were bothering me around my ankle bone. But prestos were the %!% back then. That shoe comfort wise (to me) has to be the greatest. But that lunar foam is what's in, it's hot right now

They look different in the store. Sorta plain... But once you take em home, they're a completely diff shoe. They were butter the fist time I wore em. But then today they were bothering me around my ankle bone. But prestos were the #%# back then. That shoe comfort wise (to me) has to be the greatest. But that lunar foam is what's in, it's hot right now

That color looks really dull online as well. These things beg for a sunny day...
laugh.gif

I still have about 6 of my OG Prestos that I still wear. I'm trying to find more of the originals, so if you know anyone with some in Medium, let me know.

Thanks for all the comments on my Creamsicles back there!

And seeing those Lunars has me even more interested, they feel like Prestos you say? I'm a huge Presto fam, I only have 2 pairs but am hunting more so if I can find something similar and easier to find I'm definitely interested.

They look different in the store. Sorta plain... But once you take em home, they're a completely diff shoe. They were butter the fist time I wore em. But then today they were bothering me around my ankle bone. But prestos were the #%# back then. That shoe comfort wise (to me) has to be the greatest. But that lunar foam is what's in, it's hot right now

That color looks really dull online as well. These things beg for a sunny day...
laugh.gif

I still have about 6 of my OG Prestos that I still wear. I'm trying to find more of the originals, so if you know anyone with some in Medium, let me know.

sheeeeeiii*** let me know too!! lol. but yeah, its gon' get sunny anytime now in Cali. I'ma stick with Kobes and Lunars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Proto is that your only pair of Infrareds?

yeah, they're HOA's... bought 'em when they dropped in '05 (i think it was)... i've managed to keep 'em pretty clean... haven't worn 'em too too much over the years...

prolly gonna cop doubles when they drop this summer so i feel like i can wear them more...

they're so necessary...

Back
Top Bottom