YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

AT1-Premium00001.jpg

c4 wrote:
Good stuff everyone
01s for me today

I know this is off topic but..
Thats a Nice Bulldog c4. I have one Almost 2 years old now.He's in the vet right now got real sick over the last month
frown.gif

This is a pic from when he was a pup........
ohwell.gif

Nice pickups NT

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Good day for me too, Wally. My question is this: how is it that Nike managed to make a completely indestructible, uncrackable, non-yellowing midsole on the Savier's without the process becoming predominant on every pair of retro's? I wear these hard all the time and the soles look DS. Love'em.
Typical Nike quality process. Cutting corners. Cutting costs. It's because the foam is PAINTED instead of actually being that color. Savier knows or KNEW what they were doing. Savier's shoes have foam that is actually THAT color from the beginning manufacturing process.

Nike uses an off tan midsole foam color on all of its shoes and they just paint everything. I guess the cost issue is in the fact that they don't want to spend money on a WHITE foam and a BLACK foam and any color in between so they go with an off tan color and slather on paint. One process that covers everything= saving that money $$$

I can think of two air trainers that arent done the typical nike painting way. Air Trainer 1 FT and the Air Trainer 1 low og C/w. Everything else though, which is a 95% majority, you have that paint cracking. bottomline: stock up on Savier's,
-----------

Modzzilla, White laces really make those pop.. good stuff

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what are those modz? i wanna say i saw those around feebay a couple months ago...

I doubt it, info in the Fam forum.

Cant wait till sunday, F1 time!

ucasta: those are too nice. are those the un-taiwan or the jd fade? i'm always mixed up.
son of glove's and flightposite 1's, i love that era and sadly have nothing from it.

nice stuff everyone.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Recycled. Red Carpets

your shoe laces are untied.

MEF nice XIII
pimp.gif

diab, time to tan, the shoes are darker than your legs.....JUST PLAYING man. only teasing!
tongue.gif

Haha.... Blame it on winter! these legs havent seen much sun in a while lol

Back
Top Bottom