Yo! Whats Da Rule For Hitting a Female? Vol. Busted my lip(pic) ::UPDATE PG.1

Trick had it comming
roll.gif

Me personally i would have mushed her face or something, but not hit.
Maybe pulled her hair or some sh*t

LOL

You should leave this type of woman ASAP. I'm not even mad that she hit you, or you hit her. People have different types of relationships. The fact thatshe went to bring somebody else into your relationship( and to beat u up) says a lot about her. 1. It says she can't be loyal to you for one. What kind ofrighteous female would call other people to beat you up, somebody that she loves. 2. She's showing you that's she's weak because she can't rollthrough the hard times. Even though it's her fault for laying hands on you, you in a way have a right to defend yourself. But she's a real weak womanto rely on other people to fix her own problem. 3. Your relationship has been intruded on by others, what makes you think you she won't call her peoples onyou AGAIN? And then tempers can flare, people began fighting, and then next thing you know. I'm gonna see a NT on 48 hours crying about how he killed somedude over a female. LEAVE, my brother, LEAVE.

I've only done it once but the %#*#@ was crazy! Here i am driving during rush hour on the highway...my gf at the time hits my arm, grabs my steeringwheel hits and yanks it to the right, all cause i told her not to change the station. So i ended up punching her in the inner thigh and she ended up crying.But i'm the bad guy.

I don't condone smacking girls up, but most females assume a dude won't retaliate if they're attacked by one.

If i were in your shoes i woulda called the police, sure they might laugh but i rather cover my %%+, just who knows she might smack herself and call the copssaying you did it!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

You should leave this type of woman ASAP. I'm not even mad that she hit you, or you hit her. People have different types of relationships. The fact that she went to bring somebody else into your relationship( and to beat u up) says a lot about her. 1. It says she can't be loyal to you for one. What kind of righteous female would call other people to beat you up, somebody that she loves. 2. She's showing you that's she's weak because she can't roll through the hard times. Even though it's her fault for laying hands on you, you in a way have a right to defend yourself. But she's a real weak woman to rely on other people to fix her own problem. 3. Your relationship has been intruded on by others, what makes you think you she won't call her peoples on you AGAIN? And then tempers can flare, people began fighting, and then next thing you know. I'm gonna see a NT on 48 hours crying about how he killed some dude over a female. LEAVE, my brother, LEAVE.

most important...

Your first mistake was moving to a new town for a broad. Second was moving in with her. This is what happens when you think with your Johnson.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Your first mistake was moving to a new town for a broad. Second was moving in with her. This is what happens when your in love think with your Johnson.

smile.gif

new nt rule: just friggin type out "you are" because when i see "your" in it's place it throws me off.

Back
Top Bottom