YO! WHAT'S THIS IN MY CHEETOHS????????

So its 3am over here I'm watching Robot Chicken and checking out the interwebs finding out that they really can't wu tang better than me�
pimp.gif
.��
So I decide to go to sleep early because I have a quiz tomorrw and I didn't prepare as much as I should have�
tired.gif
. So I say to myself, "Self, why not toke up so I can drift off to sleepquick?" and I answer, "light her up
pimp.gif
!" After a goodsession, I decide for a drink and some cheetohs. O but beware gatorade is safe but beware of the cheetoh. I open the bag and HEY! there's a *##+%%$ RATstaring back at me with half its body removed and scattered around the bag or completely missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

PICS
photo71nw9.jpg

photo72fi9.jpg

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

how much did you smoke?
laugh.gif
just 1 quick hit nothing crazy
Originally Posted by purplehazze96

that doesnt look like a rat
dude in the first one you can see the shape of the head and the second one is the body....i had to flip the bag over to make it more visible...imusing the isight camera....there are pieces of it (legs tail) in the bag
Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

We need moar pics.

thats the best you're going to get with a isight camera

o yea its not that easy to see the rat because he looks like he got in early and was rolled and flattened and is covered in the cheese
sick.gif

so how much do you guys think i can sue for?
laugh.gif

You cant't dump the bag out and take pics?
whats an isight camera?
im not going to dump the bag out i dont even want to open it much less...the isight is the camera on my macbook

Hmmm, a lady got a bundle of money from mcdonalds because she had a chicken head in her nuggets. Wonder what you'll get for a rat in your cheetos?

Originally Posted by April Lee

I swear we get one of these threads every month

and that thing looks like a frog!
it might be you got a good eye damn
sick.gif

Originally Posted by polkaaspott

damn man when i read "cheetos" i kinda wanted some... but after i saw that not so much anymore
sick.gif
i wont be messing with cheetos ever again
sick.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

You cant't dump the bag out and take pics?
whats an isight camera?
im not going to dump the bag out i dont even want to open it much less...the isight is the camera on my macbook
I see. I'm a PC and I call it a webcam.

But anyway, if your sure its a mouse, thats nasty, and dont dump it out of the bag, the cheese alone on it is evidence. You should call the 1 800 fresh'n guaranteed number and make your claim.
and I'm a Mac
laugh.gif

yea im going to get on making that call tomorrow....
smh.gif
got to deal with a stolen debit card too tomorrow

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Hmmm, a lady got a bundle of money from mcdonalds because she had a chicken head in her nuggets. Wonder what you'll get for a rat in your cheetos?
yo! me too! wonder if i should get a lawyer?

*+!!?
embarassed.gif
wow! and you are 100% sure its a rat? If it is you aredefinitely going to get paid big time IF you have the right lawyer. Might even end up on the local news.

-The Juice

Call them and nothing will happen, but put it on the news and Frito Lay will be at your doorstep with a check in hand. They don't want bad publicity.

^ it was definitely moving on its own at one point in its life...rat, frog w/e it is wasnt supposed to be in there...ill be looking into a lawyer tomorrow....

Originally Posted by abernja

Call them and nothing will happen, but put it on the news and Frito Lay will be at your doorstep with a check in hand. They don't want bad publicity.
Co-sign. You should make 2 calls tomorrow.

1. A good lawyer
2. Have him call the local news

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

1. A good lawyer

-The Juice
Exactly. Don't let Frito Lay know until a good lawyer tells you to let them know. [Scrappy] Money in the bank [/Scrappy]

Originally Posted by 18key

1. A good lawyer

-The Juice
Exactly. Don't let Frito Lay know until a good lawyer tells you to let them know. [Scrappy] Money in the bank [/Scrappy]
good looks gentlemen...it wouldnt make sense to let them know until i consult with a lawyer...hopefully i can cash in because the timing couldntbe more perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by 18key

1. A good lawyer

-The Juice
good looks gentlemen...it wouldnt make sense to let them know until i consult with a lawyer...hopefully i can cash in because the timing couldnt be more perfect
pimp.gif
You may even get lucky....which probably wont happen but...You might end up getting some quick press with this and lawyer might do the case probono or do it cheap for the notoriety. Once again probably unlikely but you never know with today's society...anything can happen bro. Just make sure ifyou get on the news to shout out "NT!" or "Dirtylicious is a big guy
sick.gif
". If thats too risky just start your sentence by saying, "Yo!" and end it with "DF!"
laugh.gif

-The Juice

sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ krux

and that really does look like a frog to me too, regardless wow. Lawyer up and holla at some news agencies.

Back
Top Bottom