YO! Would you say women are more likely to lead someone on?...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^ edit: learn how to be the strong man you know you should be.

dont let a woman mold you b.

:tongue: to Ro.

*Plays "Can I Get A"....so if a dude is good but he's broke and couldnt pay for you all the time, would you still date him? i dont see why/how his paying for you should translate into his level of attraction for you.

now wonder these tricks f'n up the game.
Are you talking to me? And are you calling me a trick???
laugh.gif

i was talking to you...

and i wasnt calling you a trick. i was referring to men with such deficiencies in their game that they trick and equate a female liking them with them buyingher things..

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I dig that. But let me use this example... even before I saw A Bronx Tale, Mom Dukes hipped me to watching to see if a young lady reaches over and unlocks the driver's side after I've open the door for her on the other side. SO... in 2009, even, is it a stretch for me to think a woman may be advancing herself in the courtship by throwing a few dollars on the table after I've signed for the bill?
I don't think it's a stretch at all but if she doesn't... oh well. I mean gas is high and all of that jazz. It's a tough time to be dating, I know.
laugh.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman showing a little kindness and being helpful but I don't think that men should go into it expecting women to be splitting bills or buying them things. I mean, as things progress, sure...but when we got into this discussion I was just talking about showing a woman that YOU care about her. Half-steppers. When you're expressing interest in a woman, why is her agreeing to spend time with you not enough?
So in a relationship, what would your definition of helpful be. As the man, is it my OBLIGATION to take careof all the financial matters, keep you happy, and the whole nine; while your helpful obligation is to say open your own car door, cooksometimes...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Quite frankly you're presenting contradictory arguments. You say a woman should at least be helpful but from this postand your previous one, you stance is clear contrary to the helpful song you singing. A woman can be helpful but shouldn't invest in therelationships--literally and metaphorically...comon fam...

But a woman should expect the man to do all those things. That's cool if you dealing with a female that's stand-upfrom the get go. Someone you've known for a while, analyzed and scrutinized--and come to realization that she wont do you dirty. But that is rarely thecase.

The majority of females most guys will approach will be new prospects and honestly, aint i sending ol' girl the wrongmessage if i am overly liberal with paying her bills and other finances. Like you stated many times yourself, A RELATIONSHIP IS A TWO WAY STREET. A manshouldn't go into such relationships expecting a woman to pay and split bills--likewise a woman shouldn't be expecting a man to do all these things ifshe is agreeing to spend time with him. Really if you spending time with me you clearly enjoy my company so why must i be the one paying entirely for our timetogether. It's almost like your sermon for the day is--my time is worth money you have to pay, (even though clearly i like you as well and enjoy yourcompany)...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

So in your definition caring (which is really being comforted and secure) from a man= him being able to support youfinancially. Really lets strip all these flowery responses to the bare definitions. That's exactly what you're saying...

So the time that you're spending with me is valuable time that i must pay for as a man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man i gotta get to class--y'all really buggin'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ohhh. Okay.
nerd.gif

But to answer your question, I'm not on that type of stuff at all. Money isn't everything. A man can be broke... as long as he doesn't lackambition. It's possible to step the game up in other areas.

"I don't see how his paying for u should translate into his level of attraction for you."

eek.gif
great statement BLACK now we gettin to niddie giddie. I can't wait for the response to that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! We've ventured a bit off from my initial post but can someone tackle this point?
But a broken man isn't all too attractive. So if I am to let me guard down. Do these things... and get taken. Am I the kind of guy a "good woman" would want and appreciate or have I now proven myself weak and unworthy of a "good woman?"
Edit -
I see the ladies of jjb have arrived.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread was carefully crafted to also serve that purpose.

DF!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!! (respect)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I dig that. But let me use this example... even before I saw A Bronx Tale, Mom Dukes hipped me to watching to see if a young lady reaches over and unlocks the driver's side after I've open the door for her on the other side. SO... in 2009, even, is it a stretch for me to think a woman may be advancing herself in the courtship by throwing a few dollars on the table after I've signed for the bill?
I don't think it's a stretch at all but if she doesn't... oh well. I mean gas is high and all of that jazz. It's a tough time to be dating, I know.
laugh.gif

I don't think there's anything wrong with a woman showing a little kindness and being helpful but I don't think that men should go into it expecting women to be splitting bills or buying them things. I mean, as things progress, sure...but when we got into this discussion I was just talking about showing a woman that YOU care about her. Half-steppers. When you're expressing interest in a woman, why is her agreeing to spend time with you not enough?
So in a relationship, what would your definition of helpful be. As the man, is it my OBLIGATION to take care of all the financial matters, keep you happy, and the whole nine; while your helpful obligation is to say open your own car door, cook sometimes...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Quite frankly you're presenting contradictory arguments. You say a woman should at least be helpful but from this post and your previous one, you stance is clear contrary to the helpful song you singing. A woman can be helpful but shouldn't invest in the relationships--literally and metaphorically...comon fam...

But a woman should expect the man to do all those things. That's cool if you dealing with a female that's stand-up from the get go. Someone you've known for a while, analyzed and scrutinized--and come to realization that she wont do you dirty. But that is rarely the case.

The majority of females most guys will approach will be new prospects and honestly, aint i sending ol' girl the wrong message if i am overly liberal with paying her bills and other finances. Like you stated many times yourself, A RELATIONSHIP IS A TWO WAY STREET. A man shouldn't go into such relationships expecting a woman to pay and split bills--likewise a woman shouldn't be expecting a man to do all these things if she is agreeing to spend time with him. Its almost like your sermon for the day is--my time is worth money you have to pay, (even though clearly i like you as well and enjoy your company)...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

So in your definition caring (which is really being comforted and secure) from a man= him being able to support you financially. Really lets strip all these flowery responses to the bare definitions. That's exactly what you're saying...

So the time that you're spending with me is valuable time that i must pay for as a man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know. I guess I'm not expressing myself well enough because you've got me all messed up.
laugh.gif
Y'all are mad at whatI'm saying, and that's understandable. There's only so much I can type out over this keyboard. I don't really know how else to say it.

All I'm saying is...
1) Stop being cheap when you're trying to holler at women.
laugh.gif

2)If y'all are that scared of golddiggers...quit hollering at broke hoodrats with nothing going for themselves.
3)If a woman wants to holler at a man and take him on dates, fine...but I think it's unnecessary. VERY.

uh...

What else was I saying? I don't know. But that's pretty much it. I'm not that callous about it at all. I just want a man to be a man. It'spossible. It's happened. Not that far out of the question. If I thought any of this to be ridiculous and unreasonable, trust...I wouldn't have said anyof it.

I think I need to stop posting though. I might want to get online when I get home but I think I've chatted up most of my 50 today.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

So in a relationship, what would your definition of helpful be. As the man, is it my OBLIGATION to take care of all the financial matters, keep you happy, and the whole nine; while your helpful obligation is to say open your own car door, cook sometimes...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Quite frankly you're presenting contradictory arguments. You say a woman should at least be helpful but from this post and your previous one, you stance is clear contrary to the helpful song you singing. A woman can be helpful but shouldn't invest in the relationships--literally and metaphorically...comon fam...

But a woman should expect the man to do all those things. That's cool if you dealing with a female that's stand-up from the get go. Someone you've known for a while, analyzed and scrutinized--and come to realization that she wont do you dirty. But that is rarely the case.

The majority of females most guys will approach will be new prospects and honestly, aint i sending ol' girl the wrong message if i am overly liberal with paying her bills and other finances. Like you stated many times yourself, A RELATIONSHIP IS A TWO WAY STREET. A man shouldn't go into such relationships expecting a woman to pay and split bills--likewise a woman shouldn't be expecting a man to do all these things if she is agreeing to spend time with him. Its almost like your sermon for the day is--my time is worth money you have to pay, (even though clearly i like you as well and enjoy your company)...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

So in your definition caring (which is really being comforted and secure) from a man= him being able to support you financially. Really lets strip all these flowery responses to the bare definitions. That's exactly what you're saying...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know. I guess I'm not expressing myself well enough because you've got me all messed up.
laugh.gif
Y'all are mad at what I'm saying, and that's understandable. There's only so much I can type out over this keyboard. I don't really know how else to say it.

All I'm saying is...
1) Stop being cheap when you're trying to holler at women.
laugh.gif

2)If y'all are that scared of golddiggers...quit hollering at broke hoodrats with nothing going for themselves.
3)If a woman wants to holler at a man and take him on dates, fine...but I think it's unnecessary. VERY.

uh...

What else was I saying? I don't know. But that's pretty much it. I'm not that callous about it at all. I just want a man to be a man. It's possible. It's happened. Not that far out of the question. If I thought any of this to be ridiculous and unreasonable, trust...I wouldn't have said any of it.

I think I need to stop posting though. I might want to get online when I get home but I think I've chatted up most of my 50 today.
laugh.gif

Ahhhh-haaaaaa...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll get to the other points in your response but please elaborate on the highlighted---and tread lighty...you don't want to slip in your elaboration.

But i really got to get to class--we should have e-coffee when i get back...
laugh.gif

Oh, I don't tread. I'll let you know exactly what I'm feeling.
laugh.gif
BUT... I have some things to tend to now as well. I shall return. But honestly,I don't know how many posts I have left today.
laugh.gif
This thread really took a toll! Maybe I'll just use this one and keep editing.

What about if a guy pays for stuff, holds doors, basically the whole nine yard. If the girl isn't interested why does she continue to allow the guy to dothese things for her, knowing that she doesn't like him in that way. She sees him as only a nice guy and we know what happens to nice guys. I mean iunderstand that men are just as likely lead on a girl, but the way the girls do it is just more ruthless.

i'm a girl and i don't understand why some girls lead guys on.. maybe they're not really leading you on? maybe they just haven't decidedwhether they really like you. i think it's fine to keep pursuing a girl until you're reasonably sure that she's not interested in you. don'tlose faith!
tongue.gif
not all girls are gold diggers or deceiving %*%%+*$!

*Plays "Can I Get A"....so if a dude is good but he's broke and couldnt pay for you all the time, would you still date him? i dont see why/how his paying for you should translate into his level of attraction for you.
Oh of course. I'm not one to go out all the time or shop all the time anyway and I don't even like eating out all that much consideringhow unhealthy a habit that is. I've been broke and happy so what would I care? He's just got to have the ambition/drive to do better and be able to atleast take care of himself. If he has that and I have faith in his abilities then I can look past us not having all the financial freedom in the world.

YO! W2E. I mean if I'm played by some scandalous chic... then I mention this experience to the next one I pursue...

From the previous relationship, am I weak or worthy?

DF!!!
I see it this way. At some point in our dating lives we've all been played. If you haven't been then you've been playing it too safe.I'm not for safe. It honestly lets me know that you are willing to put yourself out there which I think is a good thing. It also lets me know you'vehad experience and you've made mistakes which just makes you better prepared to make our relationship work.

Now if you come into it all bitter and doubting everything I do and clearly you have issues you haven't dealt with then I can't be down with that andyou need to take care of that before it gets serious. I can look past the baggage though.

Originally Posted by West2East

Oh of course. I'm not one to go out all the time or shop all the time anyway and I don't even like eating out all that much considering how unhealthy a habit that is. I've been broke and happy so what would I care? He's just got to have the ambition/drive to do better and be able to at least take care of himself. If he has that and I have faith in his abilities then I can look past us not having all the financial freedom in the world.

YO! W2E. I mean if I'm played by some scandalous chic... then I mention this experience to the next one I pursue...

From the previous relationship, am I weak or worthy?

DF!!!
I see it this way. At some point in our dating lives we've all been played. If you haven't been then you've been playing it too safe. I'm not for safe. It honestly lets me know that you are willing to put yourself out there which I think is a good thing. It also lets me know you've had experience and you've made mistakes which just makes you better prepared to make our relationship work.

Now if you come into it all bitter and doubting everything I do and clearly you have issues you haven't dealt with then I can't be down with that and you need to take care of that before it gets serious. I can look past the baggage though.
Ok back from class
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I most def. agree with you that we have all been played at some point in the past but, you also have to understand thatGUYS TEND TO GET PLAYED MORE OFTEN than gals--hence the scrutiny and trepidation when approaching a potential "mate". In my opinion, its the carelessdudes, the ones that will become detached eventually--that wont play it safe because they sacrifice safety for the potential quick nut.

Personally, i value relationships. So i wont be rash with my approach and courtship. I'd rather be safe and methodicalwith my seduction than fast and spontaneous with it. Hopefully as a woman, you'll realize that me being "safe" with my seduction is my way ofshowing that I'm about the "bidness"--so much so that i'm not going to gamble with your time and any possible shot i have with you, bythrowing a hail mary on first down at the 25.

Do you usually communicate this. Because sure, we all have our expectations when it comes to relationships but i'vehonestly dealt with females, intimately and non intimately, who definitely signal via subliminals. Heck most women do that rather than just outright making itclear. I've never had "baggage" but we all have our faults and some women would rather signal you the plays from 50yds away rather than just tellyou from a yard away. This game of romance is being played by just the two of us after all...so there's no need to worry about an opposing team hearing theplay calls...

PAY FOR THINGS... be a man.
Fellas: oldest trick in the book and a lotta guys dont know this...."If a woman likes you, she'll pay you/for you"...especially with this wave of "independent and equal" women, there should be no qualms about paying for a date or at least half/the tip/drinks after...by her paying for you, she's subconsciously investing in you and wants to see a payoff of sorts.
Y'all are so paranoid thinking chicks are out there trying to rape your pockets
uhhh...it's called protecting ourselves as men. the legal system is harder on us than it is on women, especially black men.

you damn right i'm paranoid. The wrong chick can lead to 18 years of child support payments and a lifetime of dealing with a crazy female.

maybe i have more to lose than the average guy my age but it's just the way i am.

A woman doesn't have to pay for anything EVER. If a woman is spending money on you, she's probably desperate and ... (someone go find that Michael Vick pic w/ the dog) it's probably not going to end well. Everyone on Earth knows this. Somebody should draw up a memo for ya. That's real talk, I'm sorry.

And if you're paranoid...guess what? Stop running up behind Debbie Desperate and go for YOURS. If you're a good man, find you a good woman. If you're having this much trouble, sounds like you need to stop laying down with dogs, I bet the fleas will cease when you do.

You don't have anymore to lose than the next man. Be smart about yours.

roll.gif
dumbest $$#% i read all day

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Fellas: oldest trick in the book and a lotta guys dont know this...."If a woman likes you, she'll pay you/for you"...especially with this wave of "independent and equal" women, there should be no qualms about paying for a date or at least half/the tip/drinks after...by her paying for you, she's subconsciously investing in you and wants to see a payoff of sorts.
uhhh...it's called protecting ourselves as men. the legal system is harder on us than it is on women, especially black men.

you damn right i'm paranoid. The wrong chick can lead to 18 years of child support payments and a lifetime of dealing with a crazy female.

maybe i have more to lose than the average guy my age but it's just the way i am.
A woman doesn't have to pay for anything EVER. If a woman is spending money on you, she's probably desperate and ... (someone go find that Michael Vick pic w/ the dog) it's probably not going to end well. Everyone on Earth knows this. Somebody should draw up a memo for ya. That's real talk, I'm sorry.

And if you're paranoid...guess what? Stop running up behind Debbie Desperate and go for YOURS. If you're a good man, find you a good woman. If you're having this much trouble, sounds like you need to stop laying down with dogs, I bet the fleas will cease when you do.

roll.gif

Please humor me by reading all of this !%+$ I typed. lol I didn't realize I went on that far!

Why I gotta be all that?
laugh.gif
I'm saying...what exactly are y'all mad about? Am I really talking over myself and not getting my point across?You're telling me that women have to pay y'all and buy you stuff to %*!# them?
laugh.gif
BEEEEE SRS. You are interested in a woman but you want HER to buyyou things? lol In the way that I view dating as I said, I believe that men go after women. Not the other way around. I'll hold on to that until the day Idie. Sorry, if y'all can't swallow it. That's just me.

I mean... okay. Look at it like this... Maybe this'll make what I'm saying make more sense, since apparently y'all think I'm on some golddigger'God's gift to Earth' type stuff and it's not like that at all.
laugh.gif
Cool Hand Dyl is recognizing this failure to communicate and I'm goingto attempt clarification.

Let's look at relationships like jobs. The man is the job seeker...and the woman is the job. Now, the man is a graduate, educated with all of his ducks ina row. Good stuff. He sees this JOB (woman) that appears to have excellent benefits, A+ salary, seems to be secure... but that's only from the outside. Hedoesn't know if this job is all it's cracked up to be because he doesn't work there yet. But he wants the job (woman).

He applies. Job responds positively, invites him for an interviews. Let's say the interviews are the initial courting/dating process. Now, if this manwants this job what's he gonna do? He's gonna dress his best and he's gonna bring his A game because HE wants the job. The job's not comingafter him. What's gonna happen if he shows up to the interview in sweatpants (let's say in this instance...half assing dates), or showing up late tointerviews (being MIA, not calling and checking up on a woman to let her know he's really into it, or flat out acting kind of indifferent? Guess what,he's NOT GOING TO GET THE JOB!
laugh.gif

Look at the job itself, at your point of hire...as the relationship. When you want a woman, if she's responding to you and not ignoring you and actuallygiving you time...that stuff = the 1st, 2nd, 3rd interview... If you make the cut, you get hired.

AND THEN THE BENEFITS BEGIN. The mutual benefits. The reciprocation. You've proven yourself worthy of this job...and now the job will give you what youdeserve in return. Your awesome salary. Your benefits. Everything. And just like a relationship, if either party (employee or employer) are not holding uptheir end of the deal...what do you do? You cut the bait and move on. Both parties will have invested in the whole deal and I don't see it as being anymore of a loss for one of the other. Unless we're talking finances in which case, both parties should act responsibly throughout.

And you know what? I'mma throw y'all a bone. IF the woman is the pursuer, then everything I said above...vice versa. How about that?
laugh.gif
But againfor the 40th time... I just feel like the man does the chasing. . It's not about money...it's about presentation. It's about showing how much youcare. You could be dead broke but do you have enough money to make a phone call? If you have no car...get your but on a bus and go see your lady. Stuff likethat. No matter who is the pursuer (man or woman) I think that stuff is totally bare minimum. If it's too much to ask, maybe y'all should stick tobeing chased because clearly, you're not up for the challenge.

Does that make more sense? If not... then I don't know. I guess y'all are just gonna have to think I'm agold digger.
laugh.gif
I can live with that.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

roll.gif

Please humor me by reading all of this !%+$ I typed. lol I didn't realize I went on that far!

Why I gotta be all that?
laugh.gif
I'm saying...what exactly are y'all mad about? Am I really talking over myself and not getting my point across? You're telling me that women have to pay y'all and buy you stuff to %*!# them?
laugh.gif
BEEEEE SRS. You are interested in a woman but you want HER to buy you things? lol In the way that I view dating as I said, I believe that men go after women. Not the other way around. I'll hold on to that until the day I die. Sorry, if y'all can't swallow it. That's just me.

I mean... okay. Look at it like this... Maybe this'll make what I'm saying make more sense, since apparently y'all think I'm on some golddigger 'God's gift to Earth' type stuff and it's not like that at all.
laugh.gif
Cool Hand Dyl is recognizing this failure to communicate and I'm going to attempt clarification.

Let's look at relationships like jobs. The man is the job seeker...and the woman is the job. Now, the man is a graduate, educated with all of his ducks in a row. Good stuff. He sees this JOB (woman) that appears to have excellent benefits, A+ salary, seems to be secure... but that's only from the outside. He doesn't know if this job is all it's cracked up to be because he doesn't work there yet. But he wants the job (woman).

He applies. Job responds positively, invites him for an interviews. Let's say the interviews are the initial courting/dating process. Now, if this man wants this job what's he gonna do? He's gonna dress his best and he's gonna bring his A game because HE wants the job. The job's not coming after him. What's gonna happen if he shows up to the interview in sweatpants (let's say in this instance...half assing dates), or showing up late to interviews (being MIA, not calling and checking up on a woman to let her know he's really into it, or flat out acting kind of indifferent? Guess what, he's NOT GOING TO GET THE JOB!
laugh.gif

Look at the job itself, at your point of hire...as the relationship. When you want a woman, if she's responding to you and not ignoring you and actually giving you time...that stuff = the 1st, 2nd, 3rd interview... If you make the cut, you get hired.

AND THEN THE BENEFITS BEGIN. The mutual benefits. The reciprocation. You've proven yourself worthy of this job...and now the job will give you what you deserve in return. Your awesome salary. Your benefits. Everything. And just like a relationship, if either party (employee or employer) are not holding up their end of the deal...what do you do? You cut the bait and move on. Both parties will have invested in the whole deal and I don't see it as being any more of a loss for one of the other. Unless we're talking finances in which case, both parties should act responsibly throughout.

And you know what? I'mma throw y'all a bone. IF the woman is the pursuer, then everything I said above...vice versa. How about that?
laugh.gif
But again for the 40th time... I just feel like the man does the chasing. . It's not about money...it's about presentation. It's about showing how much you care. You could be dead broke but do you have enough money to make a phone call? If you have no car...get your but on a bus and go see your lady. Stuff like that. No matter who is the pursuer (man or woman) I think that stuff is totally bare minimum. If it's too much to ask, maybe y'all should stick to being chased because clearly, you're not up for the challenge.

Does that make more sense? If not... then I don't know. I guess y'all are just gonna have to think I'm a gold digger.
laugh.gif
I can live with that.

Well damn...

surrender-5.jpg

...if its like that...

YO!

Background story -

I was telling a young lady about how a homeboy of mine thought it'd be funny to tell this chic we know that I was interested in her. Well this chic is like... twice my size (imagine that). And she's been randomly texting me since. Well, I tell the young lady (the 1st one) that I don't really have the capacity to not entertain this girl. At the least, I've returned the text messages - no more than, "how you doing" kinda stuff. Well she declares that even this action is mean and is leading this girl on.

However, the same young lady has a guy friend who has told her he's interested in her. She's all but completely shut him down. BUT she continues to "hang out" with him. (They went to the movies yesterday
nerd.gif
)

My argument -

Too many times I've known (or known of) girls who hang out with guys who they are fully aware are interested in them beyond a casual friendship. Friend Zone, more or less. Is this not cruel as hell? Definitely more than me being cordial to someone, yes?

From my "guy perspective", and based on conversations I have chopped up with my homeboys... if there's no interest, there's NO interest. We don't call up a girl we KNOW wants to get with us, to go to the mall just because we're bored. How selfish is that? Anybody feelin me (pause)?

DF!!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This jig....

first of all, I on't even know what chick you talkin' 'bout. And that's real. Aaaaand, YOU was the one on that bull talkin' 'bout"if someone likes you, cut all ties," I never said that. Also, when we went to the movie, I paid for the tickets....which ended up costing as muchas our meal anyway (he said he wanted to "sit down"
ohwell.gif
) Hedoesn't seem bothered by us hanging out and I don't go out of my way to chill with him---the way I see it is, he has known for quite some time I'mnot going there with him and he still is down to kick it. And honestly, if you ain't MATURE enough to be friends wit' somebody who don't likeyou.....re-evaluate your life cuz last time I checked we are NOT in middle school hombre. Now, if he ever came out and was on some "I can't just beyour friend" then I'd accept it for what it is and keep it movin'. It's not like I call him up and cry on his shoulder and even really leadhim on. He's honestly one of my best friends out here, so of course we hang out a lot. I do not flirt with him when we hang out and I we've never hada phone conversation lasting longer than 5-10 minutes.

So....yes, girls do lead guys on---JUST KNOW THAT I AIN'T ONE OF 'EM. I honestly think you just mad that he's a guy who acts his age
grin.gif
, which he is younger than you I might add.

SuperAntigen wrote:

Well damn...

surrender-5.jpg

...if its like that...

laugh.gif

I mean... we clear now?
laugh.gif
Or do y'all still I'm coming from planet Whatthehell?
laugh.gif
Regardless, I think that summed it up pretty much. Don'tthink I could say too much more about it!

Back
Top Bottom