YOO!!! i just accidentally cracked my friend's MBP screen. help!

is there any way that i can commit fraud and say that it was because of one of the keys sticking up and when i closed the lid it cracked? or is there anySLIGHT possible way that applecare will take care of this. i higlhly doubt it but it's worth a try.

ohwell.gif

i was lying down and i pulled out my phone and it slipped out of my hands and it BARELY touched the screen. i had no idea these things were so fragile. i tooka cam pic and i'll upload it real soon

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
... Might want to take it to the Apple Store and see if anything can be done. Does your friend know?
he was right next to me when it happened.

Oh that sucks, I was gonna say to just turn it off and whenever he turns it on act all surprised like "WOW, what the hell happened tothat?!?!?"

Yeah. All you can do is man up.

Since it was an accident and your fault, AppleCare won't do you any good.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Oh that sucks, I was gonna say to just turn it off and whenever he turns it on act all surprised like "WOW, what the hell happened to that?!?!?"

First thing i thought
laugh.gif

there is a s l i g h t chance that applecare will take it
this one dude from one of my classes had his screen shattered after it fell off his desk in his dorm
cause he got caught on a cord or something

dont know what he said
but somehow they took it back
we were both amazed

Originally Posted by G0 PRE

there is a s l i g h t chance that applecare will take it
this one dude from one of my classes had his screen shattered after it fell off his desk in his dorm
cause he got caught on a cord or something

dont know what he said
but somehow they took it back
we were both amazed

yea maybe try to drop it, since magsafe is supposed to prevent it from being pulled by the cord.
that could be your defect excuse.

Back
Top Bottom