Yoooo... College question... Help A Brother Out...

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
which college got the dopest dorms?

i don't mean best parties or frats.. i mean luxury dorms that look like 5 star hotel rooms...

Any colleges with beautiful housing... i believe beauty around you creates a better atmosphere for learning and poom poom enterprising

so any help?

It depends ont he school and how much you are willing to pay. any "Luxury" Dorms will cost loads more than the typical dorm on any campus.

I heard FDIM has their interior design students create their dorms,so they are pretty hot.

NYU dorms are pretty awesome compared to most other schools. No communal "floor" bathrooms. They're kind of small but some of them are located inareas of NYC that you'll probably never be able to afford to live in any other time in your life. They're also pretty expensive, but that's just abyproduct of being in Manhattan. Some of Cornell's dorms are nice too from what I remember.

communal bathrooms is whats up. u get to f around wit dudes (nh)

GWU, NYU, USC, Salve Regina...those come to mind immediately.

Honestly, look at the Princeton Review's "Dorms Like Palaces" list, it shows the Top 20 schools in terms of dorm quality...you'll get betterinfo than you'll find here.

Upperclassman dorms at Boston University are sick.. here's some personal pics from my place:

Homies chillin before NYE (yeah we got a small TV)
n58501587_30571416_2204.jpg

n58501587_30571411_971.jpg

thats all I got for now.. doesn't really give you much perspective I know, but the view and set up are really nice.

I live right by UCI, and as much as I don't wanna go there, UCI has some dope dorms.

GWU...no communal bathrooms except in Mitchell. the majority of the sophomore dorms are apartment style (except for Potomac) with kitchen and bathroom. Upperclass men have full apartments and some even have their own washing machines per room. most of the dorms are renovated hotels and apartment buildings.

yea those boston dorms looks beautiful... city college has new dorms that are gonna look like condos i think

can somebody come in here and re-align my view of syracuse please?

ole boy jus made it sound like a bad influence. no dis.

You pretty much have to write off PENN STATE then. Their dorms are the prototypical dorms. But at Penn State, it's more about the atmosphere and peoplethan it is the on campus living space for undergrads.
For example, the freshmen living area is the second largest dormitory complex in the world which allows you to easily get to know a lot of people and establishnew relationships. It's also nice to have weak dorms because it creates an active lifestyle.

Once you're a sophomore, you have the opportunity to live anywhere you want in some really nice places that give you your own separate bedroom, sharedpool, year-round jacuzzi, gym, and etc.

I imagine that the dorms you speak of have more apartment characteristics than they do dormitory. In my opinion, if it's too nice then it is not a dormhaha(blame that on PSU)

http://blog.sellsiusrealestate.com/...orms-new-trend-in-student-housing/2007/03/21/
Very niiice, yes?!

No lie if you want nice undergraduate living come to UC Irvine. As a freshman you'll live in relatively nice on-campus dormitories. But as second andpossibly third and fourth years..you get to live here:

/\ Vista Del Campo is where it's at
smokin.gif
and its both undergrad andgrad housing. Each resident gets their own room with a full-sized bed, direct tv cable with 6 HBO channels, everything furnished, and the community centerabove has a theater, games, pool, etc.

UCI is pretty sweet

That is absolutely incredible.

UCSB's off-campus Isla Vista housing is pretty sweet in that Del Playa Rd is all oceanfront, and it's the most fun college town I've ever been to.

dam ima really have to get on my research grind... mr camel good looks for the site

Anyone know about the dorms at the following schools? just curious cuz its where I applied:

Miami, Tulane, Wisconsin, Michigan, Boston College

Back
Top Bottom