YOU ARE HERE.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
NorCal.jpg

Welcome to the NorCal Regional Forum.

With NikeTalk, our mission was to create the ultimate online sneaker community: a safe, friendly, and respectful place for sneaker fans of all ages and backgrounds. If NikeTalk is the ultimate online sneaker community, the NorCal Regional NikeTalk forum will be the ultimate online resource for sneaker fans from SF, Oakland, Sacramento, and throughout the Northern California area.

Our NorCal NikeTalk forum will recreate the small, intimate community environment of NikeTalks early days while adding the dimension of relevance to our specific region. By harnessing the power of NikeTalks global community as a means of gathering information and attracting fans, the NorCal NikeTalk forum can prove far more USEFUL to both casual and dedicated local area sneaker fans than could conventional word of mouth or previous online attempts to organize area fans.

Wed like this forum to not only serve as the very best way for area sneaker fans to prepare for limited release situations, but as the best way for local area sneaker fans to connect with others like them.

What posts will be moved to the NorCal regional forum from our other forums?

- Summit posts.
- Any post inquiring about product availability in the NorCal area.
- Any post of particular relevance to the NorCal area that holds only limited interest for members living in other regions.

What posts can our users post in the NorCal regional forum?

- Anything thats relevant to the area.

Enjoy!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Since i live in SF, i was kinda confused, i didnt know if i lived in norcal, so cal, South Africa, or Mongolia.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

We should change the Forum name to:

"If you use the word 'Hella'...."
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

This just so happens to be the best forumn on nt.
AmericanMuscle[/b]

'76 Chevy Shortbed. YOU BEEZY!​

Quote:
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Since i live in SF, i was kinda confused, i didnt know if i lived in norcal, so cal, South Africa, or Mongolia.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:
I refuse to believe that the only people that say "hella" are from norcal. This forum is hella cool BTW

go any where else and start using hella and see what we mean.
I'm blowin up like you thought i would, call the crib, same number, same hood, its all good

Quote:
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

its funny how that gets under your skin, Cory. i totally feel you though. :lol:
laugh.gif

p.s. it's soled ZERut

Quote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team ~ : ^

Underated "Heart of the Bay"
510 Hayward
It's CalState HAYWARD not Eastbay #$%^*$^
[/b]
Click HERE
RED Suede XXI sz10(10.5) DS $170 shipped!​

NICE THREAD! i didnt know this existed... right on, btw, this thread is hella tight
"OH NO! YO FACE!"

sig check plus two words
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:

this question keeps me up late at night too
turn the music up
turn me down

Back
Top Bottom