You Can’t Be Serious: Georgia Warehouse Employees Steal More Than $65,000 Worth Of Chicken Wings

Dude was probably opening up a restaurant on the side and wanted to get that shipment to start up. :lol:

I love the accidental racism. lol
i like how i did the exact same thing except about chinese food and the entire post just magically disappeared...lol god i love how lowkey racist jokes can fly so long as they arent in anyway referencing a mongloid race...the bias that is nt gotta love it

i like how i did the exact same thing except about chinese food and the entire post just magically disappeared...lol god i love how lowkey racist jokes can fly so long as they arent in anyway referencing a mongloid race...the bias that is nt gotta love it

bias? um ok

post wasnt meant to be racist.. PERIOD

never heard of the black market? ok

Your post was erased? Count your blessings.

The first and last time I made a joke regarding asian cuisine and canines, i was sent to banned camp. RIP to that SN.

:smh:

bias? um ok

um ok and neither was 900 bottles of hot sauce.... the get it it was a double entendre....so whats the other meaning then wise guy... ? the oh despite it being a racial joke it was still funny.... yeah ok...its not a big deal but i find it amusing to say the least...

in a thread on mlk and ppl can make candid lowkey soul food jokes ie not racist cause thats what he probably wouldve eaten..or thats what most folks would eat anyhow.....a thread on planet of the apes and folks can post pics of 50 cent... and other notable black ppl. yet a chinese food/dog reference is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far...

I mean i get the mods have a racial bias and all, and are favorable to a certain ethnic group...but at the very least shouldnt make it so blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
bias? um ok

um ok and neither was 900 bottles of hot sauce.... the get it it was a double entendre....so whats the other meaning then wise guy... ? the oh despite it being a racial joke it was still funny.... yeah ok...its not a big deal but i find it amusing to say the least...

in a thread on mlk and ppl can make candid lowkey soul food jokes ie not racist cause thats what he probably wouldve eaten..or thats what most folks would eat anyhow.....a thread on planet of the apes and folks can post pics of 50 cent... and other notable black ppl. yet a chinese food/dog reference is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far...

I mean i get the mods have a racial bias and all, and are favorable to a certain ethnic group...but at the very least shouldnt make it so blatantly obvious.

i didnt say the 900 bottles of hot sauce...

what i said WASNT racist. if you or anyone took that as racism then you need to get off the internet and live in the real world for a day or two, seriously.

i didnt say the 900 bottles of hot sauce...

what i said WASNT racist. if you or anyone took that as racism then you need to get off the Internet and live in the real world for a day or two, seriously.
um ok so associated hot sauce chicken and black folks plus saying black market has a double meaning doesnt implement in anyway associated with blacks folks and shouldnt be taken serious......so why should chinese food and dogs then...

basically you just reiterated what i said....and if this was the so called real world...hell even a outright racist asian/chinese slur would be ignored and not taken seriously......and it sure is hell wouldnt be erased and banished.... so really what real world do you live in... ? I mean unless you in china ah something...The real world doesnt even remotely has it where it is deemed damn near a 7 deadly sin to say anything less than utmost high praise of any mongloid ethnic group.....

Damb but if they got away wit it tho?? Sorted for life!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom