You ever feel "awkward" going on NT in public?

nope dont care

pimp.gif

I do because you never know who else is an NTer OR you do know you just don't want them to know you are too.
nerd.gif

I change the background to white when Im at work.....

something about the black on red font catches wayyy too much attention from people

unless im around people that know about nt i usually dont browse it in public...i usually end up having to quick scroll past gifs and pics and i dont want people asking questions about what site im on

The only thing I find embarrassing about it is when people think I'm talking about shoes. I always try to explain, it never works. They always use the fake shoe banners as proof that I'm secretly obsessed with Nikes. 

not really akward people don't get why we come here they think its alllll about shoes

more awkward tho is that i have friends who lurk who aren't members
nerd.gif
when they see me they ask about NT I usually tell em stay off
mad.gif
!

not really, thats how i met my girlfriend, i was on NT at the liberry and she saw me looking at a tiger woulds thread... and sparked up a convo
now shes on NT too though

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Yea, especially when I'm in class and someone is behind me. With NT you just don't know what to expect in these threads so I don't want a crazy GIF or picture popping up lol
lol

and most people star because of the black background, and usually think its pron site

the black and RED [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]is [/color]ominous

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by tecca nena

in public i always scroll down immediately so the big niketalk banner and sometimes shoe picture in the google add dont advertise itself
laugh.gif
100% truth. 

Damn. You not lying...
laugh.gif

People always ask me. "you still on there?.."

Yet, they always come to me about sneaker info
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eddie

i occasionally have to quick scroll nt if i see too many pics or .gifs

i've mastered the technique when in class lol..
i swear its some super nosey people on my campus smh
ohwell.gif

I saw an NT application for the iTouch on my boy's iTouch... wanted to put him on the spot like, "What the !!%# is this?"
laugh.gif

One time in my schools library someone probably forgot to log off the computer so i just went on NT and someone was definitely still logged in...smh...

Should have made a thread about it...

I didn't until the "post a pic of a girl followed by tigers reaction" thread. There were atleast 4 rows of 10 people behind me and all I could think of, was what was going on in their heads. Thats why I try to stay strictly with sports and training in school.

The Red on Black colorway makes this place seem "prohibited". So I always feel wierd going on NT in public in fear of people thinking I'm looking at something freaky.

-The Juice

i go on here a lot in the school library. People always looking at my screen like "@+@?" "team uncircumsized!?" or they look at the gifs and wonder whats goin on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i wouldn't even talk about NT to NT'r off line...

if someone does ask i just say i look at shoes...leave it at that...
Yea. I just call it the "SHoe site."
laugh.gif

Hold on, folks that you don't know actually come up to yall and talk about what is on your CPU screen? That is hold as hell.

No Im not ashamed of you guys...and most of the time I dont care unless the big booty thread is getting hot and its a nice little joint next to me...then I would refrain...

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I change the background to white when Im at work.....

something about the black on red font catches wayyy too much attention from people
How?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom