You ever hear a chick say another man is cute/hot

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by KingJay718

When I was with my ex she'd always refer to other guys as cute, but she'd get tight when I'd do the same to females. 
I have no idea why it's like that man. They through a fit when guys do that, but we shouldn't act funny when they do it

to me, that is HIGHLY disrespectful.

i had to check THE HELL outta my girl one time for that nonsense. we was watching The Wire, and she some lil stupid thing when Idris Elba came on the screen.

i was like "wait... wut"... and had to get on her for that.

i'm gonna watch BET for an hour with her and comment on every video breezy.

see how she likes that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Idk about that dude. If she's saying a guy on TV looks good, I don't think it's that serious. If you see a celebrity like Beyonce/Kim K/ or w/e celebrity u find attractive on tv, you wouldn't say anything if she was looking particularly good that day? I don't condone women/men saying people on the street are attractive but no offense to you or your girl but neither of you have a shot in hell with any of these famous people so why does it matter?
laugh.gif

I don't mind if the guy is actually good looking. I would compliment him too (on TV, not in person). But, if a girl is complimenting some average douche, it bothers me.
edit: Still not sure if original post was serious.

When I was with my ex she'd always refer to other guys as cute, but she'd get tight when I'd do the same to females. 
I have no idea why it's like that man. They through a fit when guys do that, but we shouldn't act funny when they do it

i had to check THE HELL outta my girl one time for that nonsense. we was watching The Wire, and she some lil stupid thing when Idris Elba came on the screen.

see how she likes that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Idris Elba? You're getting mad for him... of all people?

You sound insecure homie, let that !$%$ slide! You gonna stoop down to her level and make comments about other girls in front of her trying to make her mad?

And when she doesn't because she already knows what you're trying to do... who's gonna look stupid in the end?

see how she likes that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You sound insecure homie, let that !$%$ slide! You gonna stoop down to her level and make comments about other girls in front of her trying to make her mad?

And when she doesn't because she already knows what you're trying to do... who's gonna look stupid in the end?

I don't mind if the guy is actually good looking. I would compliment him too (on TV, not in person). But, if a girl is complimenting some average douche, it bothers me.
edit: Still not sure if original post was serious.

now i remember why i stopped coming to NT full of gays smmfh first day back in a while and this what youll be talking about.

now i remember why i stopped coming to NT full of gays smmfh first day back in a while and this what youll be talking about.

Originally Posted by TheNTGuy

Originally Posted by TheNTGuy

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Idk about that dude. If she's saying a guy on TV looks good, I don't think it's that serious. If you see a celebrity like Beyonce/Kim K/ or w/e celebrity u find attractive on tv, you wouldn't say anything if she was looking particularly good that day? I don't condone women/men saying people on the street are attractive but no offense to you or your girl but neither of you have a shot in hell with any of these famous people so why does it matter?
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

see... the thing is i really WOULDNT say anything about any women in front of her like that.

the first thing people attack is a man's security in hisself b/c he would rather my lady gawk at famous people when he's NOT around?. naw, fambs.

i'm not on some "i look better than this *@#+@ or that *@#+@"...

its just common decency not to comment on someone's looks when you're in the presence of someone you're dating.

if we lookin at tv, i wouldnt say "damn... she got dat wagon", so i wouldnt expect her to say something about a person she sees on tv.

what if there's an exposed dingaling on a movie, and she says "daaaaamn... that's HUGE.."

how would you feel then??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that is crazy disrespectful, and i have to disagree w/ yall's perception.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

see... the thing is i really WOULDNT say anything about any women in front of her like that.

the first thing people attack is a man's security in hisself b/c he would rather my lady gawk at famous people when he's NOT around?. naw, fambs.

i'm not on some "i look better than this *@#+@ or that *@#+@"...

its just common decency not to comment on someone's looks when you're in the presence of someone you're dating.

if we lookin at tv, i wouldnt say "damn... she got dat wagon", so i wouldnt expect her to say something about a person she sees on tv.

what if there's an exposed dingaling on a movie, and she says "daaaaamn... that's HUGE.."

how would you feel then??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

that is crazy disrespectful, and i have to disagree w/ yall's perception.

Back
Top Bottom