You ever just go off on people?

They always try to make me the butt of the joke.

Maybe I'm too nice.

Don't worry. I'm not suicidal or liable to shoot up a mall or anything like that.
laugh.gif

It's just like, I'll be on Facebook and see little "joking" jabs thrown at me on other people's*#!$.

They've gotten too used to me not saying anything (probably due to my arrogance).

Anyone else feel this way sometimes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

just going off yelling? i've thought about it to let off steam but i never really get around to do it. im a passive aggressive person. i just take some ofmy anger out by like lifting and crap

%$$$@ at my first job wasnt taking any customers and kept allowing me and another girl to do all the damn work
so i finally just went off on that ho and told her she needed to call my customers and get the %!%% off of myspace
she tried to get smart back but her %$$$@ @@+ knew she was wrong...i bet that %$$$@ started calling more people after that.
they underestimate me in Social Services because they say i talk 'white' and i lack the ability to be anything but proper...i just speak properly...
but it happened today so yes i am still a little heated

I've been called implosive in the past, and I do recall accounts in which I just exploded on people. I need to find a healthier release.

OP where is your avy from?

and this is why you cant let people walk over you when you first meet them.

too be honest, judging by your name, I'm not surprised. i got a dude just like that though and it makes me
smh.gif
but i cant fight anyone elses battles. findyour backbone homie.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP where is your avy from?

and this is why you cant let people walk over you when you first meet them.
My avy is from the N*E*R*D - Provider music video.
pimp.gif

The thing is, I don't really see it as me being walked all over.

She'd stay stuff about me (jokingly, with an undertone of certainty), and I wouldn't care. The perception that I have of myself is not affected byothers' perception of me.

I guess my security (referred to, by her, as arrogance) made me a target. "Does this hurt?" "No." *hits me harder* Nahmean?

And, I repeat, my feelings aren't hurt. But, if I'm such a d-bag, jerk, #!$*@%!, "creep" (@*$?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
), then why do you kick it with me?

And if I'm not, why are you fronting? Don't make me the punchline just because I don't try to insult you at every opportunity.

Deep down, I think she likes me. But she's on that "I'll insult him instead of telling him" $$%!. Grow up.

Insecure people, man. I swear. Plague on this planet.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Only You pretty Ricky.. jk.. How them yeezys comin along..
Yeezys are doing well. Still nice and crispy in the box. I'm busting them out for YVV, though.
pimp.gif

When are you and J coming up?

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

too be honest, judging by your name, I'm not surprised. i got a dude just like that though and it makes me
smh.gif
but i cant fight anyone elses battles. find your backbone homie.

try being on roids and having some guy throw his garbage out the window on the highway, hit your car, then when you pull up to him on the fast lane he give youthe finger. i was about to do 10 years, thank god my girl was in the car. (yesterday, garden state parkway)

you just have to realize that youre not the center of the world and that people have better things to think about than you, and your shortcomings

once you realize this, you can wear khaki shorts w/ v neck thermals and Green Crocs all around town

only time you'll catch me gettin off on someone is when i gotta put somebody in check..other than that there's no need to.

smh.gif
Wow. Screen names are that telling, huh?
laugh.gif

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not a +%@%*.

It is with my security and/or kindness that I ignore negative comments about me. I don't fear the repercussions of reciprocating the insults.

I have a lot of bad things to say about people. Do I? Nah. What's the point? I don't care to, and intentionally creating enemies is stupid, IMO.

Same thought, I could say a lot of bad things about this girl. Do I, even when she says bad things about me? Nah. What's the point? I don't care enoughabout her to try and tear her down, even if she does me. She's insignificant. The "win" would be insignificant in the grand scheme of things.Maturity allows you to realize this.

Unfortunately, to her, that inclination to be silent = +%@%*, won't do $+@%, soft.

%$*% that noise.

Again, it's not what she says that offends me. It's what she believes that compels her to say those things.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

smh.gif
Wow. Screen names are that telling, huh?
laugh.gif

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not a +%@%*.

It is with my security and/or kindness that I ignore negative comments about me. I don't fear the repercussions of reciprocating the insults.

I have a lot of bad things to say about people. Do I? Nah. What's the point? I don't care to, and intentionally creating enemies is stupid, IMO.

Same thought, I could say a lot of bad things about this girl. Do I, even when she says bad things about me? Nah. What's the point? I don't care enough about her to try and tear her down, even if she does me. She's insignificant. The "win" would be insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Maturity allows you to realize this.

Unfortunately, to her, that inclination to be silent = +%@%*, won't do $+@%, soft.

%$*% that noise.

Again, it's not what she says that offends me. It's what she believes that compels her to say those things.

Maybe you should just change the people that you surround yourself with then. Afterall, you're only as valuable as the company you keep

Back
Top Bottom