you ever met a girl that...

Originally Posted by solefood229

Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by blazinRook

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.
This.
Just pulled myself from this situation because she was so hung up on her ex, couldn't watch myself waste anymore time on her
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by blazinRook

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.
This.
Just pulled myself from this situation because she was so hung up on her ex, couldn't watch myself waste anymore time on her
frown.gif

yea i know one now. She has a lot going for her and shes extra cool. Met her on the lil flag football team and we even hung out a few times. I think im just bout to tell her and see what happens
pimp.gif

yea i know one now. She has a lot going for her and shes extra cool. Met her on the lil flag football team and we even hung out a few times. I think im just bout to tell her and see what happens
pimp.gif

Man, I know this feeling, girl had me hooked on her the towards the end of my senior year.
I used to get lost in her big brown eyes when I would talk to her.

I never pulled the trigger, but she told me where she works.

I think about going but how weird would it be going to a Jack in the box 30 minutes away from my pad just to see her. 
ohwell.gif

Man, I know this feeling, girl had me hooked on her the towards the end of my senior year.
I used to get lost in her big brown eyes when I would talk to her.

I never pulled the trigger, but she told me where she works.

I think about going but how weird would it be going to a Jack in the box 30 minutes away from my pad just to see her. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Eh, I feel like that with lots of girls I meet until I meet the next one.

Kinda feel this. If I allow a chick to really get to me like that, there is something special about her, no doubt. I generally feel like there is something captivating about women I associate myself with, our personalities click. Other women find me generally boring, or they don't understand my sense of humor/ don't understand me.

Back
Top Bottom