You ever realize someday you're gonna look old?

My genes permit minor aging. I shall look 30 at 50, 45 at 80.

Last edited:
People at my job were surprised when I told them I was only 25 smh...they figured I was 27/28 at the minimum

I'm 26 and been grey. Got my first joints at 13 smh make me feel old when people say u look young but u got grey hairso u gotta be 30+

my biggest goal in life is looking old, wearing new balances, having enough money not to care, and a well behaved golden retriever...so i don't know wtf you saying OP

I'll be 23 on Tuesday & look 16.
It does scare me though, I feel like one day I'm wake up look in the mirror & be like "Damn, you're old fam."
*Insert Pepe meme
"feels bad man"

I ain't worried. At this rate ima have grandkids and still get carded
laugh.gif

Let me tell you young bucks something. If you stay in the gym and stay in shape, you will look a WHOLE lot younger than your contemporaries. Don't let yourself go. Stay active!!!

Let me tell you young bucks something. If you stay in the gym and stay in shape, you will look a WHOLE lot younger than your contemporaries. Don't let yourself go. Stay active!!!

you would think this is common freaking sense huh?

Didn't really start to realize till my hair started thinning and seen a few strands of grey at 29 (I can still pass for 21). Just accept the fact time change, people change. Most of us would be happy to make it past 60

Last edited:
Whenever I shave my beard low, I look a lot younger. Just did it this morning. I want cool grey hair and beard though.

I'm 22 and get that I look mid 20s from people so I'm wondering if I'm gonna stay looking mid 20s thru my 20s or If I'll look about 40 at 26.

I'm 29. Last year I got carded at the movies because it was rated R. I was low-key mad because I know I look older than 17. I'm black btw...

I still see a lot of my friends from hs around the neighborhood, it's a scary sight man. :lol:

I can't let myself go like that.

Back
Top Bottom