You feel Jordan Brand is flooding the market in 2011 because Nike is coming out with so much heat?

How does this make sense? They're both essentially the same company. Saying Nike is competing against JB is basically saying they're competing against themselves.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How does this make sense? They're both essentially the same company. Saying Nike is competing against JB is basically saying they're competing against themselves.

as long as jb keeps making trash for the beasts that they eat up like peanut butter capn crunch....all is well....they been dishing trash for so long that they dont know what a quality shoe is.

as long as jb keeps making trash for the beasts that they eat up like peanut butter capn crunch....all is well....they been dishing trash for so long that they dont know what a quality shoe is.

I don't get how the concept is hard to grasp...competition is good for business.

You don't think people within companies compete?

Back to the OP's question though...JB's been flooding the market LONG before 2011
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't get how the concept is hard to grasp...competition is good for business.

Back to the OP's question though...JB's been flooding the market LONG before 2011
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Flooding the market in 2011? The market has been flooded for at least the past five years with too many shoes from both Nike and JB. Why get upset if you don't get a shoe? There are so many others to choose from and the same pair will release again within a couple of years if you miss them.

Flooding the market in 2011? The market has been flooded for at least the past five years with too many shoes from both Nike and JB. Why get upset if you don't get a shoe? There are so many others to choose from and the same pair will release again within a couple of years if you miss them.

they are doing it because the world is going to end in 2011. Its obvious.

The market has always been flooded but now they are trying to saturate it with heat instead of random bs that ends up in the outlet.

they are doing it because the world is going to end in 2011. Its obvious.

The market has always been flooded but now they are trying to saturate it with heat instead of random bs that ends up in the outlet.

This.

JB/Nike isn't releasing all this stuff because they're competing with anyone in particular.  They're releasing all this stuff because the economy is bad and they want to get their money now while they can (instead of waiting when things could possibly be worse).  Since the sales for them are still going strong, they don't see any reason to stop right now.

This.

JB/Nike isn't releasing all this stuff because they're competing with anyone in particular.  They're releasing all this stuff because the economy is bad and they want to get their money now while they can (instead of waiting when things could possibly be worse).  Since the sales for them are still going strong, they don't see any reason to stop right now.

LMAO @ the Foam bashing!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

i do thnk they are ugly. they are slightly growing on me. my 1st foam pick up will be the pewters. those actually cawt my eye....but $200 retail is a sting...

on topic....yeah the market has been flooded for a few years. they release retros to often now....more than 1 a month. it shld be more spaced out. this year leaves the question....exactly what will they retro next year? they basically have nothing left. i feel they dnt care much nomore. they kno they gon get our pockets whether they dropped the same shoe twice in a year (Cough drops) or months apart (griffeys).

maybe they gon start retrong 14s n up now....idk.

LMAO @ the Foam bashing!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

i do thnk they are ugly. they are slightly growing on me. my 1st foam pick up will be the pewters. those actually cawt my eye....but $200 retail is a sting...

on topic....yeah the market has been flooded for a few years. they release retros to often now....more than 1 a month. it shld be more spaced out. this year leaves the question....exactly what will they retro next year? they basically have nothing left. i feel they dnt care much nomore. they kno they gon get our pockets whether they dropped the same shoe twice in a year (Cough drops) or months apart (griffeys).

maybe they gon start retrong 14s n up now....idk.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You think Mark Parker is tryna compete with Gentry Humphrey? Okay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You think Mark Parker is tryna compete with Gentry Humphrey? Okay.
laugh.gif

I remember when alot of people was mad @ JB for not releasing more OG colorway retro's.

Hey we asked for it now JB is giving us what we wanted.

I remember when alot of people was mad @ JB for not releasing more OG colorway retro's.

Hey we asked for it now JB is giving us what we wanted.

jb is my money dawgs, the og/retro game is sick hard now and babys be cryin, jus go get ur self a pa1r y0ski1

jb is my money dawgs, the og/retro game is sick hard now and babys be cryin, jus go get ur self a pa1r y0ski1

Back
Top Bottom