You feel more attracted to a girl, because she reps your favorite team.

Finding out my chick's favorite bball player ever was John Starks was the reason I knew she was a keeper
pimp.gif

I saw a commercial where some guy said he stopped talking to a chick because she was a fan of the rival team. That's so wack. It's better if they like my team, but it's still fun if they like the rival. One of my good female friends is die hard Celtics, and I roll with L. A. It's fun picking with her when they lose. At the end of the day it's just sports.

I saw a commercial where some guy said he stopped talking to a chick because she was a fan of the rival team. That's so wack. It's better if they like my team, but it's still fun if they like the rival. One of my good female friends is die hard Celtics, and I roll with L. A. It's fun picking with her when they lose. At the end of the day it's just sports.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My girl came back from the mall one day with some Packers x2, Bucs, 49ers, VIKINGS
indifferent.gif
and Jags panties.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Just gave me a GREAT idea for my girls birthday....

Damn, no Mavericks nor A's panties!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My girl came back from the mall one day with some Packers x2, Bucs, 49ers, VIKINGS
indifferent.gif
and Jags panties.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Just gave me a GREAT idea for my girls birthday....

Damn, no Mavericks nor A's panties!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not necessarily a team, but any girl who loves the NBA gets my attention. I don't think they exist in Seattle, unfortunately.

Not necessarily a team, but any girl who loves the NBA gets my attention. I don't think they exist in Seattle, unfortunately.

i only need a chick to like sports, don't care what team. chick hockey and football fans FTW

i only need a chick to like sports, don't care what team. chick hockey and football fans FTW

most guys hate my teams lol.

tarheels
cowboys

college basketball is the only true sport to care about anyways

most guys hate my teams lol.

tarheels
cowboys

college basketball is the only true sport to care about anyways

not all the time. theres this one girl i know who loves the lakers(probably because they always win, always in the media etc) but she doesn't know ANYTHING about them or any other team in the nba. basically a bandwagoner. last year she made a big deal to my cousin about beating the NETS(his favorite team)....the nets....seriously? so it depends on how big of a fan the girl is i guess

not all the time. theres this one girl i know who loves the lakers(probably because they always win, always in the media etc) but she doesn't know ANYTHING about them or any other team in the nba. basically a bandwagoner. last year she made a big deal to my cousin about beating the NETS(his favorite team)....the nets....seriously? so it depends on how big of a fan the girl is i guess

Back
Top Bottom