you found a flux capacitor on the ground, you have enough juice to go to 4 places in time for a mont

I don't think most black people can go back very far lol, I'm in grave danger anywhere below the 70s

Last edited:
Four your forth place wouldn't you want to go back to the present or else you would be stuck in the past.

Opie for example would be stuck with dinosaurs and cavewomen to smash till he dies.

Id go back to them times with ninjas :pimp: I'd be a ninja fam :pimp:
Then I'd invent Google MySpace fb twitter tumblr etc become the first trillionare and create an iron man suit :pimp:
Oh Yea I'll invent playboy too that way I'd be legally pimpin for life surrounded by all them naked models 24/7 :pimp:

I got enough time travel energy for one more but I'll save that for later I won tho
/thread

Last edited:

1998...to create NikeTalk myself
Meth already knows you're coming.

Go back and invest 
nthat.gif

I'd travel back to the Renaissance and get some art fresh off the easel way before them dudes blew up.

I'd go back to 1989 to catch show on the Michael Jackson Bad Tour.

I'd go to 1998 to see Michael Jordan's game 6 winning shot and invest in Google.

I'd travel to Ancient Greece and listen to Aristotle lecture.

I'd travel to Ancient Egypt to watch pyramid construction.

I'd travel to 1976 and invest in Apple.

I'd go back to last year and snag that $600 Million Powerball Jackpot.

I'd go to the age of the Dinosaurs and observe them.

I'd go back the civil rights era and march with Dr. King as well as Malcolm X.

I'd go back to 1868 and assassinate Andrew Johnson for no reason. I've just read that he was a ****.

I'd travel to "88" and cop from Hov and just keep it.
you have enough juice to go to 4 places in time
roll.gif

Travel to ancient Egypt and have sex with 18 year old cleopatra

Travel to Ancient Greece and have sex with 18 year old Helen of Troy

travel to the 70s and have sex with 18 year old Pam Grier

Travel back to the early 2000s and have sex with 18 year old Kim K

Thread

Go to Mexica

Kill off the Spanish before they venture deeper into Mexica

?????

Disappear from current time as I wouldn't exist

:pimp:

I'd go back to 95 and warn 2pac people are in the lobby to try and rob him. Go back to Africa and tell them what selling slave will do to the future of the world. Go back to the Civil War and tell the south, embrace the practices of the North, the country will be better for it. Go back and tell Kennedy don't ride in a drop top. Go back to June 6 06, and take my brother out to the bar. Go back to 97 and tell myself to work harder at basketball, you have the talent, but you're lazy. Go back to the 70's and kill the person who created crack cocaine.

Last edited:

Thread
I'd go back to 95 and warn 2pac people are in the lobby to try and rob him. Go back to Africa and tell them what selling slave will do to the future of the world. Go back to the Civil War and tell the south, embrace the practices of the North, the country will be better for it. Go back and tell Kennedy don't ride in a drop top. Go back to June 6 06, and take my brother out to the bar. Go back to 97 and tell myself to work harder at basketball, you have the talent, but you're lazy. Go back to the 70's and kill the person who created crack cocaine.
south aint give no damns
laugh.gif

July 23, 1993...to save Michael Jordan's father.

I'll never have to pay for Js again, & I'd use all the free JB jeans to make a denim fort.

Watch Marvin record/write, Here, My Dear.

Save JFK.

Chill with audrey Hepburn.

Give my younger self a journal with everything thats gonna happen to us.

Thread
Bruh done took the words out my mouth 
nthat.gif

Go back to the peak of the Roman Empire and watch Gladiator Fights

Go back to when the Pyramids of Giza were being built and chill with the Phaerohs

Go back to witness Machu Pichu being built

Go back to 5th grade and cause more chaos

1) Id go to the 1980s NYC. Real talk, crack era. ****** was gettin crazy loot back then. Word up ****** was gettin busy.

Id go out of town and steal all the women, just off the strength Id be some big willy *****. All them out of towners is soft. Straight food. Get eaten up on the subway type of ****** like oxtail and beans and rice.

2) id go to 1555 and tell the slave master to suck my ****. I ain't getting on no boat. **** outta here

1) Id go to the 1980s NYC. Real talk, crack era. ****** was gettin crazy loot back then. Word up ****** was gettin busy.

Id go out of town and steal all the women, just off the strength Id be some big willy *****. All them out of towners is soft. Straight food. Get eaten up on the subway type of ****** like oxtail and beans and rice.

2) id go to 1555 and tell the slave master to suck my ****. I ain't getting on no boat. **** outta here
indifferent.gif

I Alonzo gif'd probably all the responses 
laugh.gif

This dude is the Riley Freeman of NT

First thing I would do is go to the future.. 50 or 100 years from now.. And see what's up.. See what's happened, and what needs to be prevented from happening... Then go back to modern day and go from there...

Probably only time I would want to go back in time.... 10/17/04 at Fenway in person.. And stay until they won the Series...

I would go to 1998 and invest a buncha money in apple

I would go 2009 and buy all the cheap foreclosed houses

This.

Go back 2012 and change my numbers to hit the mega lotto.

Then I would go back to today to find a flux capacitor again and go back 4 more places. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom