You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

I don't mind ranch (bleu cheese is better), and I'd probably have some at the cookout, but I'll be damned if you gon stroll up in here talkin bout "aww hell nah, y'all ain't got no ranch?" Like it's essential cookout. You from the hidden valley marketing dept?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Got to have that ranch.

I love when folk grill veggies at the BBQ. Got to grill me some skrimp if u want me to stay at ur BBQ. Granny gave me her family potato salad recipe so I'm the talk of the BBQ when I bring a big container of homemade potato salad.

Went to a church function yesterday. Here are some things they had. Nothing off the wall

Grilled Chicken
Hot Dogs
Fried Catfish

String Beans From a CAN
Baked Beans
Potato Salad from a STORE

Hundreds of deserts

I don't understand how you have all of these high blood pressured and diabetic folks out there and the potato salad is from a damn store.

Catfish was amazing though. The dude that cooked it said he marinated the actual flesh of the fish in hot sauce, then battered it.

Went to a church function yesterday. Here are some things they had. Nothing off the wall

Grilled Chicken
Hot Dogs
Fried Catfish

String Beans From a CAN
Baked Beans
Potato Salad from a STORE

Hundreds of deserts

I don't understand how you have all of these high blood pressured and diabetic folks out there and the potato salad is from a damn store.

Catfish was amazing though. The dude that cooked it said he marinated the actual flesh of the fish in hot sauce, then battered it.
damn y'all had a lazy as cookout. String beans out the can? Those wouldn't get touched at a southern cookout.

I don't eat anybody potatoe salad except my moms.

Last edited:
Stephen Cobert,

It wasn't MY church. I just went. There was also a moon boince, a mascot, and a black clown with NO facepaint

The no facepaint really bothered me man. He had on clown shoes, pinwheel hat, clown clothes, NO paint. But he was painting kids faces.

So ya'll knocking can green beans?

I know for a fact ya'll aint on the back porch with that brown bag snappin and stringin beans on the regular.

I'm callin all ya'll liars!

Last edited:
So ya'll knocking can green beans?

I know for a fact ya'll aint on the back porch with that brown bag snappin and stringin beans on the regular.

I'm callin all ya'll liars!
What is so hard about snapping the ends off while watching Monday Nitro?

Back
Top Bottom