You just woke up from fainting after hitting the $400M lottery. What do you do now?

New house and cars for my parents and give them 10M. Buy my sister and her husband a house and set up a college fund for my nephew. New house and car for myself and my gf. Start a brewery with friends after discussing it for a year now. Take a month vacation to Spain. Save/ invest a good chunk.

Put 250 mil in swiss account and live off interest.

100 in stocks and make my money grow.

The other 50 split to immediate family.

*continue to work in my career*

:smokin

Last edited:
Wake up from hospital from having a heart attack

Pay off all my family debt

Give my immediate family and close friends money

Take a hiatus from school and travel around the world

Buy a Pagani Huayra, Ferrari Enzo, rebuild my 240sx, RR

Build my dream home

Invest/save like 80% of my money

Have at least 10 kids 

Go to space

Chill for the rest of my life 

move my folks out to a nice spot, give some to my sister and bro, get with my late teen crush :lol: , invest the rest.

live like dan bilzerian 4 a few months

idgaf!!

Hope you survive cuz that fool gonna die soon. :lol:

Man, im african, I gotta a whole lot of family to help out.

I'd never drive again unless its on a track with a hyper car.

I'd move to Toulon in the south of France or Willemstad, Curacao. Ima low key dude and i hope I would remain that way.

i would cop a luxury condo in every major city on earth, and rent them out for 6 month leases to the ones im not using, and just live off the rent people pay me, and when they are vacated after multiple leases i will just travel to each different location.

Pay off everyones mortgage and debt that are immediate family.

Send them off to $2million homes and $20mil and don't ask me for no more money. Do what you can with your 20million to make more.

Now I have nearly 200million after taxes etc. 

All the people who weren't ******* with me, won't get a dime. I live by loyalty. If you were ever unloyal to me, KICK ROCKS.

I'll get a nice crib no more than 3million. Dont want it too big.

The rest of the money I'll just invest and try to make more.

People who looked out will get taken care of. But no way I'm giving all of my money away like a idiot. If you helped me out you getting taken care of though regardless. 

Die of drug overdose
Too much reality. Had to rep

What if you don't do drugs.
Never to late to start

What if you don't want to start.

Man i don't do drugs and donlt plan on it again, but there is no way im not smoking the fattest blunt while listening to Illamtic, It was Written, and All Eyez on Me :smokin

I don't even smoke too... and don't plan on it.

After further thinking, i'll just open a franchise on the strip.

Realtalk i would gofind all the poor kids and poor families and buy them dinner and pay their bills and help them live better

Real talk i would go find all the poor kids and poor families and buy them dinner and pay their bills and help them live better
No you wouldn't

Everyone says stuff like this until they actually get rich.

If you was poor you think anyone would care about you?

NO.

If anything create jobs for them to live better.

Back
Top Bottom