You Know Whats Sad Osama Bin Laden Has One Of The Realest Quotes About America

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

[h2]Transcript of Al Jazeera Tape[/h2][size=-1]By REUTERS[/size]
spacer.gif

Published: October 29, 2004

d.gif
UBAI, Oct 30 - Following are excerpts from a speech by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden addressing the American people in a video tape, parts of which were aired by Al Jazeera television on Saturday, as translated by Reuters.

"O American people, I am speaking to tell you about the ideal way to avoid another Manhattan, about war and its causes and results.

"Security is an important foundation of human life and free people do not squander their security, contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. Let him tell us why we did not attack Sweden for example.

"It is known that those who hate freedom do not possess proud souls like those of the 19, may God rest their souls. We fought you because we are free and because we want freedom for our nation. When you squander our security we squander yours.
"I am surprised by you. Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened.

"God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the towers but after the situation became unbearable and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were that of 1982 and the events that followed -- when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet.

"In those difficult moments many emotions came over me which are hard to describe, but which produced an overwhelming feeling to reject injustice and a strong determination to punish the unjust.

"As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me punish the unjust the same way (and) to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women."

http://www.nytimes.com/20...tional/29WIRE-TRANS.html

I decided I would let this discussion play out.

But despite Bin Laden being a despicable human being in this one sense he is right.

I was watching CNN Headline News today and they were taking calls. People were already asking for an attack on Yemen. They don't get it, we can'thandle all these wars, not only is it one of the reasons our economy is crippled today, it will take use even further into the well the more we decide todeclare war on everybody. Like one person on the program said the continuing act of waging war on all these predominately Muslim countries, does not guaranteeour freedom. All it does is guarantee more people to sympathize with the Muslim Fundamentalists because we are seen as occupiers trying to instill some form ofAmerican life on everyone.

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR, EXCEPT FEAR ITSELF."

9/11 turned this country into a bunch of lunatics, thinking they are patriotic and at the same time crippling this country.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

If we wanted to attack the countries that terrorists were from we might as well start a world war. Anybody can be radicalized at anytime and anywhere, that is why they are dangerous.
Now you're using your brain.

It's a war that can't be won. By participating in the war, we are justifying their "radicalization".

Instead of beating war drums and responding with violence, we should have used a different strategy, but when you look at the big picture

-Money
-Oil
-An excuse to build bases in that part of the world

the war was never about terrorism.

Originally Posted by Nash

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists Muslim.

You ever hear of the Irish Republican Army? The Ku Klux Klan? The Shining Path? I realize you haven't but I thought I'd ask so you realize how dumb that statement was.

I already corrected what I said and I'll say it again when speaking about AMERICA "Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists areMuslim" again this is abot AMERICA not anywhere else I don't care what happens/happened in Russia or Ireland or any European or Asian countriesI'm talking about AMERICA!!!

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Bomb Saudi Arabia?
laugh.gif

Cut our dependence on SAUDI oil?
laugh.gif

Come on now.. let's speak on reality not fantasy.
Let's.

Which idea is more fantastic to you?

Respond with military action/sanctions to the country that bred and housed our attackers

or

respond with military action/sanctions to two countries that weren't directly involved in the attack?
Bred? You mean because Osama is a Saudi we should bomb Saudi?
laugh.gif
What if Osama was Chinese, we should bomb China? That's your conclusion?

Ummmm as far as my knowledge goes, the Taliban were in control of Kandahar city and the surrounding cities around Afghanistan during 9/11. There are dozens ofaerial footage that showed terrorist training camps there. Numerous evidence directly linking Osama and AQ were indeed in Afghanistan and Mullah Omar refusedto hand over Osama to the Saudis. How about the connection of one of Osama's sons marrying the Omar's daughter. So hmmmmmm lets attack the countrythat supported AQ and the mastermind of 9/11 or attack Osama's country of origon whom happened to also be our ally? What a tough decision.
eyes.gif

If we wanted to attack the countries that terrorists were from we might as well start a world war. Anybody can be radicalized at anytime and anywhere, that is why they are dangerous.
Now you're using your brain.

It's a war that can't be won. By participating in the war, we are justifying their "radicalization".

Instead of beating war drums and responding with violence, we should have used a different strategy, but when you look at the big picture

-Money
-Oil
-An excuse to build bases in that part of the world

the war was never about terrorism.
I agree with you on this, but I still want to see Osama get beheaded and that Iotolla(sp?) guy get beheaded.

You ever hear of the Irish Republican Army? The Ku Klux Klan? The Shining Path? I realize you haven't but I thought I'd ask so you realize how dumb that statement was.
I already corrected what I said and I'll say it again when speaking about AMERICA "Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim" again this is abot AMERICA not anywhere else I don't care what happens/happened in Russia or Ireland or any European or Asian countries I'm talking about AMERICA!!!

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif

I already corrected what I said and I'll say it again when speaking about AMERICA "Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim" again this is abot AMERICA not anywhere else I don't care what happens/happened in Russia or Ireland or any European or Asian countries I'm talking about AMERICA!!!
Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif

derp durrr the KKK didn't do 911 and they don't try and blow up airplanes

still off by a lot..

if your quote was "Not even 1% of all religious people are terrorists, but most terrorism is fought by EVERY religion" you would be correct

To win this war you have to change the socio-economic situations plaguing these countries. Poverty, Unemployment, lack of education = breeding grounds forradicalism and fundamentalism. The war can't be won militarily. To those asking for war with Yemen your going to make the problem worse by sending more tobe recruited by radical groups. I hope everyone here recognizes that we are at war with enemies who are not in a single state of land or region.

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif

Whatever you say, lunkhead

"Not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslim"
Even this statement is an uneducated statement. Let me ask you, do you know the real definition of terrorist?

You allowed the propeganda of the US media to unite the word "terrorism" with 'Islam'.

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ummmm as far as my knowledge goes, the Taliban were in control of Kandahar city and the surrounding cities around Afghanistan during 9/11. There are dozens of aerial footage that showed terrorist training camps there. Numerous evidence directly linking Osama and AQ were indeed in Afghanistan and Mullah Omar refused to hand over Osama to the Saudis. How about the connection of one of Osama's sons marrying the Omar's daughter. So hmmmmmm lets attack the country that supported AQ and the mastermind of 9/11 or attack Osama's country of origon whom happened to also be our ally? What a tough decision.
eyes.gif

My point is it's all fantasy (bull *@+!).

Read my previous response to numb skull. I don't think military action was the appropriate response.

We're playing right into the terrorists hands. This was all a trap from the beginning. The purpose of 9/11 wasn't to kill a couple thousand, it was todrag the country into committing suicide financially and militarily.

Bin Laden's strategy was genius (not praising him, btw) because he knew that we would fall for it.

Look at us now. Afraid of our own shadows, stretched to our limits and falling from grace.

We're losing the war on terror any way you slice it.

EDIT: What Bin Laden really did was expose our greed and arrogance and used it against us.

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif

timothy mcveigh?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Even this statement is an uneducated statement. Let me ask you, do you know the real definition of terrorist?

You allowed the propeganda of the US media to unite the word "terrorism" with 'Islam'.
Yes I've been brainwashed....

Let's take a stroll down memory lane for a second.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]AMERICAN AIRLINES #77
BOEING 757

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]1) Khalid Almihdhar - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible resident of San Diego, California, and New York[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Sannan Al-Makki; Khalid Bin Muhammad; 'Addallah Al-Mihdhar; Khalid Mohammad Al-Saqaf

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]2) Majed Moqed - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Majed M.GH Moqed; Majed Moqed, Majed Mashaan Moqed

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]3) Nawaf Alhazmi - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible resident of Fort Lee, New Jersey; Wayne, New Jersey; San Diego, California[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Nawaf Al-Hazmi; Nawaf Al Hazmi; Nawaf M.S. Al Hazmi

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]4) Salem Alhazmi - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible resident of Fort Lee, New Jersey; Wayne, New Jersey

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]5) Hani Hanjour -[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible resident of Phoenix, Arizona, and San Diego, California[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Hani Saleh Hanjour; Hani Saleh; Hani Hanjour, Hani Saleh H. Hanjour[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]

AMERICAN AIRLINES #11
BOEING 767

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]1) Satam M.A. Al Suqami- Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Dates of birth used: June 28, 1976; Last known address: United Arab Emirates

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]2) Waleed M. Alshehri - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Dates of birth used: September 13, 1974; January 1, 1976; March 3, 1976; July 8, 1977; December 20, 1978; May 11, 1979; November 5, 1979[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Orlando, Florida; Daytona Beach, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Believed to be a pilot

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]3) Wail M. Alshehri[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Date of birth used: September 1, 1968[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Newton, Massachusetts[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]4) Mohamed Atta - Possible Egyptian national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Date of birth used: September 1, 1968[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Coral Springs, Florida; Hamburg, Germany[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Believed to be a pilot[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Mehan Atta; Mohammad El Amir; Muhammad Atta; Mohamed El Sayed; Mohamed Elsayed; Muhammad Muhammad Al Amir Awag Al Sayyid Atta; Muhammad Muhammad Al-Amir Awad Al Sayad

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]5) Abdulaziz Alomari - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Dates of birth used: December 24, 1972 and May 28, 1979[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]UNITED AIRLINES #175
BOEING 767

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]1) Marwan Al-Shehhi[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Date of birth used: May 9, 1978[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Believed to be a pilot[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Al-Shehi; Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Lakrab Al-Shihhi; Abu Abdullah

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]2) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Delray Beach, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Fayez Ahmad; Banihammad Fayez Abu Dhabi Banihammad; Fayez Rashid Ahmed; Banihammad Fayez; Rasid Ahmed Hassen Alqadi; Abu Dhabi Banihammad[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Ahmed Fayez; Faez Ahmed

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]3) Ahmed Alghamdi[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Ahmed Salah Alghamdi

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]4) Hamza Alghamdi[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence(s): Delray Beach, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Hamza Al-Ghamdi; Hamza Ghamdi; Hamzah Alghamdi;[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Hamza Alghamdi Saleh

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]5) Mohand Alshehri[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Mohammed Alshehhi; Mohamd Alshehri; Mohald Alshehri

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]UNITED AIRLINES #93
BOEING 757[/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]1) Saeed Alghamdi[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence: Delray Beach, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Abdul Rahman Saed Alghamdi; Ali S Alghamdi; Al- Gamdi; Saad M.S. Al Ghamdi; Sadda Al Ghamdi; Saheed Al-Ghamdi; Seed Al Ghamdi

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]2) Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi - Possible Saudi national[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Date of birth used: October 11, 1980[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Possible residence: Delray Beach, Florida[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Ahmed Alhaznawi

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]3) Ahmed Alnami[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Ali Ahmed Alnami; Ahmed A. Al-Nami; Ahmed Al- Nawi

[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]4) Ziad Samir Jarrah[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]-Alias: Zaid Jarrahi; Zaid Samr Jarrah; Ziad S. Jarrah; Ziad Jarrah Jarrat, Ziad Samir Jarrahi[/size][/font]

I don't know about you but none of those names sounds Christan to me....

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif
timothy mcveigh?

dont bother with that ninny, you're wasting words lol

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif
timothy mcveigh?

dont bother with that ninny, you're wasting words lol

laugh.gif
Are you British? I've heard your insults before.

laugh.gif

Ummmm as far as my knowledge goes, the Taliban were in control of Kandahar city and the surrounding cities around Afghanistan during 9/11. There are dozens of aerial footage that showed terrorist training camps there. Numerous evidence directly linking Osama and AQ were indeed in Afghanistan and Mullah Omar refused to hand over Osama to the Saudis. How about the connection of one of Osama's sons marrying the Omar's daughter. So hmmmmmm lets attack the country that supported AQ and the mastermind of 9/11 or attack Osama's country of origon whom happened to also be our ally? What a tough decision.
eyes.gif

My point is it's all fantasy (bull *@+!).

Read my previous response to numb skull. I don't think military action was the appropriate response.

We're playing right into the terrorists hands. This was all a trap from the beginning. The purpose of 9/11 wasn't to kill a couple thousand, it was to drag the country into committing suicide financially and militarily.

Bin Laden's strategy was genius (not praising him, btw) because he knew that we would fall for it.

Look at us now. Afraid of our own shadows, stretched to our limits and falling from grace.

We're losing the war on terror any way you slice it.

EDIT: What Bin Laden really did was expose our greed and arrogance and used it against us.

Bin Ladin's strategy awoke the dragon, that's all it did.

And tell me how we're losing? Our country hasn't even have the military draft yet. I mean I can still turn on the tube and watch the Lakers whoop upon Golden State last night. We're still partying here in America like it's 1999. So how exactly are we losing?

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

To some people we might aswell put Muslims into internment camps like we did the Japanese during WWII since they were gonna "spread communism"

That's not why the Japanese were placed in internment camps during WWII. It's because they were the enemy back then...America thought the Japanese-Americans were working for Japan. It had absolutely nothing to do with spreading communism. Wrong country, buddy.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I mean I can still turn on the tube and watch the Lakers whoop up on Golden State last night.
How are we losing? Might need to turn on the news.

Bin Ladin's strategy awoke the dragon, that's all it did.

And tell me how we're losing? Our country hasn't even have the military draft yet. I mean I can still turn on the tube and watch the Lakers whoop up on Golden State last night. We're still partying here in America like it's 1999. So how exactly are we losing?
Bin Laden wanted to (again)...

Bog us down in the Middle East in no win wars (well we are in the Mid East fighting wars with no foreseeable end/attainable goals)
Bankrupt the country (the wars have contributed to our economic problems)
Demoralize us (the country is demoralized despite being entertained)
Use us to recruit for his movement (our occupations of Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on are creating more "raidicals"/freedom fighters)
Put Americans in a constant state of fear (most Americans are afraid of something that has less of a chance than them being struck by lightening/eaten by ashark)

Still think we're winning when our enemy's stated goals are being met, by us?

spsfinest212 wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Yes I've been brainwashed....

Let's take a stroll down memory lane for a second.
I don't know about you but none of those names sounds Christan to me....

You're ignorant. I will not sit here and argue with your ignorant and semi-prejudice comments.

*IGNORED USER*

since you apparently can't comprehend anything that isn't dumbed down for you, his point is that 9/11 as tragic as it was, was a single attack onAMERICA! but the KKK has committed thousands of attacks on AMERICANS on AMERICAN soil. Maybe that doesnt "count" to you because they aren'tMuslim or because it was only against black AMERICANS!

Ku Klux Klan = American
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom