You like to smoke WEED, huh?

Originally Posted by Young Safari

My roommate just copped the vape last week.

Yessir.

pimp.gif
- Safari
Good to see you back, young blood.
laugh.gif

This is somewhat off-topic, but Im tryin to get high for the first time. I have friend who actually smokes with his parents, so I have a source and a place tosmoke. My question is,
is this a bad idea for me? Im only lookin to try it once, not make a habit of it or anything. Will I easily be able to get it off my mind after I've doneit?
Sorry if this sounds lame or whatever, but I seriously have no idea what to expect. Make jokes if you want to, but I'd appreciate if someone answered meseriously.

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

what doesn't give you cancer nowadays? you can get cancer from microwaves, cellphones, and masturbating or so they say

How the hell would masturbating cause cancer?

There was a study saying that frequent masturbation for men in their 20s can lead to possible prostate cancer...i read it in some article that was on this radio station's website, i'll try and find the link

**Edit**
Here's the link for that article
http://www.livescience.com/health/090126-masturbation-prostate.htmlhttp://www.livescience.co...asturbation-prostate.html
im more than positive, that the research was a fluke. Even then article says more testing needs to be done.
I highly doubt that they will be able to produce the same results again.
masturbation is god's gift
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

This is somewhat off-topic, but Im tryin to get high for the first time. I have friend who actually smokes with his parents, so I have a source and a place to smoke. My question is,
is this a bad idea for me? Im only lookin to try it once, not make a habit of it or anything. Will I easily be able to get it off my mind after I've done it?
Sorry if this sounds lame or whatever, but I seriously have no idea what to expect. Make jokes if you want to, but I'd appreciate if someone answered me seriously.
it's not for everybody, just smoke...you'll laugh a lot.

This is somewhat off-topic, but Im tryin to get high for the first time. I have friend who actually smokes with his parents, so I have a source and a place to smoke. My question is,
is this a bad idea for me? Im only lookin to try it once, not make a habit of it or anything. Will I easily be able to get it off my mind after I've done it?
Sorry if this sounds lame or whatever, but I seriously have no idea what to expect. Make jokes if you want to, but I'd appreciate if someone answered me seriously.
laugh.gif
What you think you're going to get addicted after onehit? It's weed homie, not crack.

Do it if you feel comfortable. It's not like you're hacking a finger off, and it's a whole lot better than downing your first cup ofvodka...

For me, it's not addictive. It's all up to how strong your will is...

laugh.gif
, its just weed.

i mean you can just try it. it never hurts to try something might as well get high before you die

Also, don't do it around people your not comfortable with..that makes the experience a lot less enjoyable.

Thanks for the replies. I know its not addicting, but I'm still kind of paranoid from all those years of hearing "Drugs are bad, weed's a gatewaydrug, etc." I'm new to this
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to the experience though. And how long til you sober up, cause I gotta drive back home after.

Thanks for the replies. I know its not addicting, but I'm still kind of paranoid from all those years of hearing "Drugs are bad, weed's a gateway drug, etc." I'm new to this
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to the experience though. And how long til you sober up, cause I gotta drive back home after.

Its really not . Thats what the powers that be want you to think.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Also, don't do it around people your not comfortable with..that makes the experience a lot less enjoyable.

This holds 1000x more weight with shrooms

haha dude your you're taking this way out of proportion, your making it seem as if your talking about pcp or meth
laugh.gif
dude just go over your friends house, find a comfortable sofa and shoot.you'll start crackin up and having a blast, but Im not gonna sit here like yea so Ill give you 2 sides of the story, which is the worst that can happen isgetting a severe panic attack, your hearts starts beating fast and you just feel scared +!*%+@+%, but that only lasts for a lil bit and it rarely happens, sodont sweat it

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

haha dude your you're taking this way out of proportion, your making it seem as if your talking about pcp or meth
laugh.gif
dude just go over your friends house, find a comfortable sofa and shoot. you'll start crackin up and having a blast, but Im not gonna sit here like yea so Ill give you 2 sides of the story, which is the worst that can happen is getting a severe panic attack, your hearts starts beating fast and you just feel scared +!*%+@+%, but that only lasts for a lil bit and it rarely happens, so dont sweat it

Crank spits the truth. Back in the day, i think i was in HS. I had a bad trip. My heart started beating faster or at least if felt that way & i startedrunning around the parking lot of popeyes at 2:00 in the morning
laugh.gif

You should just chill at your boys pad and listen to music or watch a movie.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Study: Smoking Pot May Increase Risk of Testicular Cancer[/h1]
Monday, February 09, 2009
reuters.gif

AP

Marijuana use may increase the risk of developing testicular cancer, in particular a more aggressive form of the disease, according to a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]U.S.[/color] study published on Monday.

any other countries reporting this?

I don't smoke weed i've only tried it a few times and to be honest it's no worse than alcohol. in fact, alcohol is probably worse to be honest. andprolonged alcohol abuse can cause diseases too which are a lot worse sometimes so i don't see how weed is so bad imo it should be legal even though iwouldn't choose to use it.

Back
Top Bottom