You May Not Be Familar But... Vol. *Sick Face*

Joined Oct 8, 2008

Joined Aug 26, 2007
DAMN. Im pretty sure there isnt a hot chick behind the master chief helmet of Ghostayame. That is some serious pwnage
. 'que guey23' must have been
at getting sniped that much, he might need some aspirin

Joined Sep 1, 2009
My brother really used to be in H3, until MW2 came along. He went to some LAN and met some pros. I think he met Ghostayame as well. These dudes are just sick

And some of them are pulling in millions just by playing a video game. He was telling me about this one H3 pro who pulled up in a M6 or something

Joined Oct 27, 2002
Originally Posted by 35KD

My brother really used to be in H3, until MW2 came along. He went to some LAN and met some pros. I think he met Ghostayame as well. These dudes are just sick

And some of them are pulling in millions just by playing a video game. He was telling me about this one H3 pro who pulled up in a M6 or something
Lies

king beef

Banned
Joined Jul 31, 2009
Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Lies
Maybe not

Edit: Yea probably a lie.

Joined Apr 4, 2009

Lies

Joined Jul 17, 2008
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

when did they add this to halo3????
Its custom games..
Wow I used to BEAST at halo 3 had a couple of pros on my friends list.. We ran swat!!!

don't play anymore though...no time

Joined Sep 1, 2009

Lies
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151636

And that's just for Halo 2 in 2006. This guy Tsquared got $250k that year and he's also sponsored by Dr. Pepper. I believe he's the highest paid player.

From another article: "Top players can earn more than $80,000 a year, plus outside sponsorship money "

Trust me, they're getting paid nicely.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
Thing about spawning in the same spot, most players have to know the actual spawns. Sometimes it ends up like the video above, or sometimes a player might spawn in a different place. Regardless, the video is still nasty.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now