you meet a girl and you are getting ready to get it crackin right before she pulls out.....

I don't understand what your question is. You're mad shes had large meat? Or you're mad she's being smart having safe sex? Or you're mad she doesn't wanna smash you raw? I'm lost
he probably is worried that she mightve tampered with it so that they can start a family with 4 kids where he has to work 3 jobs to feed the kids and get em through school. meanwhile his "wifey" is handin out condoms to anybody whos in the room and can get it up but the worst part is that the condoms shes using now are fully functional. thats probably what hes trippin about

What exactly did OP want form this thread?

props or something?

You're messing with a ****** famb.

s(he) was ready to pipe that booty into Bolivia.

It's because men put P, and women for that matter, on a pedestal

This is true. 

but im saying...OP had a condom on him...which means he was anticipating sex at some point.

Why do the eyebrows raise when she does the same thing?
Ego. Man wants to assume he got her to spread her legs cause of whatever it is he's doing. In reality she chooses.

Last edited:
OP the only problem you would've faced is if she pulled out a condom and put it in her own penis. Unless you're into that, and if that's the case, at least somebody is wrapping something up.

Last edited:
Out of all the condoms you could pull out on a first date she pulls out a magnum. If that isn't trill idk what is.. she might think like a kid. Magnums are so gross.

My ex always had condoms on deck. Saved me money.

Did you really think you were gonna have the biggest peen she ever had?

Any of you need condoms come to the next LA summit tho
Breh send some to me I'm in Cali. Just the gold joints though 
happy.gif
wink.gif

yooo life lesson never trust a female that carries condoms on her

one time was smashing this female talm bout i always keep rubbers in my bag next thing you know mid smash session i kind of hear the rubber break/feel it break :stoneface: pulled out to check and what do ya know its broken :stoneface: and she only had 1 on her :stoneface:

never had my own rubbers break on when i smashed her before but when i use hers for the first time they break :stoneface: hella sketchy ended up getting dome and kickin it i let team raw down :lol:

Last edited:
ohh hahaha silly man. That wasn't a condom she pulled out. That was what the people in the big city call a 'trap'. Good luck with that.

Word of advice....when you have your son...which by my estimate, given the implantation period, March. When he gets of age, make sure you tell him no matter how much he loves these ****, dont trust em, they aint loyal. Tell em to always pack his own jimmy hat and roll his own blunts. If he asks how do you know so much...send him here.

ohh hahaha silly man. That wasn't a condom she pulled out. That was what the people in the big city call a 'trap'. Good luck with that.

Word of advice....when you have your son...which by my estimate, given the implantation period, March. When he gets of age, make sure you tell him no matter how much he loves these ****, dont trust em, they aint loyal. Tell em to always pack his own jimmy hat and roll his own blunts. If he asks how do you know so much...send him here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom