You need to get into Area 51 how would you do it?

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by Murda He

Ummm...yeah...so uh.. No one on NT has a ready made answer waiting in the wing for this random !#* question but you, but this should still be interesting

You gotta better chance getting into the no fly zone and dropping in btw. You'd be spotted on radar in that rally car and dropped cold and hard before you traveled 2 miles.
Well it seems you had a couple thought up answers to the DBZ thread so......
Well, I didn't grow up planning an entry to area 51 from 4-5 PM every week day during Toonami so..... 

I'm sure there's a pretty good thread out on some board on the web with detailed information about their security and holes.

Question is: Are you bold enough to be looking that ++%$ up?

I'm sure there's a pretty good thread out on some board on the web with detailed information about their security and holes.

Question is: Are you bold enough to be looking that ++%$ up?

This is obviously a trap
indifferent.gif

R.I.P. all of you who gave an answer

YOU GOTTA BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THE OVAL OFFICE WHILE OBAMA IN THERE CHILLING THEN GETTING IN AREA 51...NOT HAPPENING

YOU GOTTA BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THE OVAL OFFICE WHILE OBAMA IN THERE CHILLING THEN GETTING IN AREA 51...NOT HAPPENING

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

This is obviously a trap
indifferent.gif

This

OP is a spy if you give a legit answer he will find you and kill you before you can actually do it

Spoiler [+]
RIP to myself?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

This is obviously a trap
indifferent.gif

This

OP is a spy if you give a legit answer he will find you and kill you before you can actually do it

Spoiler [+]
RIP to myself?

set up a gang of monkeys to run pass the censors and have mass trucks be busy with the monkeys

as i sneak up to the base & get shot by the arm service standing out the gates, alot closer than i would without monkeys

or
hop into a crash landed ufo throw the aliens out & you hide in it till they take it underbase

while they take it apart jump out on em' like " i knew it"
eek.gif
alien.gif

patriot act thread btw

fusion centers around America probably processing this thread for threats now
laugh.gif

set up a gang of monkeys to run pass the censors and have mass trucks be busy with the monkeys

as i sneak up to the base & get shot by the arm service standing out the gates, alot closer than i would without monkeys

or
hop into a crash landed ufo throw the aliens out & you hide in it till they take it underbase

while they take it apart jump out on em' like " i knew it"
eek.gif
alien.gif

patriot act thread btw

fusion centers around America probably processing this thread for threats now
laugh.gif

Ummm...yeah...so uh.. No one on NT has a ready made answer waiting in the wing for this random !#* question but you, but this should still be interesting

You gotta better chance getting into the no fly zone and dropping in btw. You'd be spotted on radar in that rally car and dropped cold and hard before you traveled 2 miles.
Well, I didn't grow up planning an entry to area 51 from 4-5 PM every week day during Toonami so..... 
laugh.gif
Can you stop ironing your denim suit and just answer the question?

laugh.gif
Can you stop ironing your denim suit and just answer the question?

Back
Top Bottom