You Only Turn 21 Once....(Along with all other ages) Vol. Cone-yack

Harro NT,

When I party, I don't always drink. When I do drink, it's always cognac Hennessy VS mostly. It enters my body and does its work making women look better, while simultaneously making me feel nice and doesn't leave too many bad traces of its work. I'm a big fan of Privilege drank, too. It's probably my favorite, but for my tentative bash hosted by myself and 2 other friends with around the same birthdays, we're each overlooking frivolities and while one friend plans to sip Cordon, I come to you with the big question. What would your bottle of cognac be for such a night? I was thinking of coppin the XO, but I need to be reassured or re-directed based off your past experiences. Oh yeah, I don't like Remy....brand loyalty, yada yada but Heem > Horse...centaur, whatever...

Cliffs:
-21st B-day is looming
-No idea what to drink, but don't matter what cost is as long as under $200
-Need ideas for good up-scale cognacs

Harro NT,

When I party, I don't always drink. When I do drink, it's always cognac Hennessy VS mostly. It enters my body and does its work making women look better, while simultaneously making me feel nice and doesn't leave too many bad traces of its work. I'm a big fan of Privilege drank, too. It's probably my favorite, but for my tentative bash hosted by myself and 2 other friends with around the same birthdays, we're each overlooking frivolities and while one friend plans to sip Cordon, I come to you with the big question. What would your bottle of cognac be for such a night? I was thinking of coppin the XO, but I need to be reassured or re-directed based off your past experiences. Oh yeah, I don't like Remy....brand loyalty, yada yada but Heem > Horse...centaur, whatever...

Cliffs:
-21st B-day is looming
-No idea what to drink, but don't matter what cost is as long as under $200
-Need ideas for good up-scale cognacs

^haha, my dad plans to drink the dom with me on my actual birthday along with a nice dinner with the fam. I don't think we can find a 96 at costco...he's just gonna grab whatever ones are there.

^haha, my dad plans to drink the dom with me on my actual birthday along with a nice dinner with the fam. I don't think we can find a 96 at costco...he's just gonna grab whatever ones are there.

if there was EVER heem at a party i wouldnt be mad.. %*%*** too cheap for that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Sip on some champagne

Dom P '96 or Veuve Clicquo

im very surprised u didnt mention your own sig..... noble, but
30t6p3b.gif

Sip on some champagne

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Sip on some champagne

30t6p3b.gif
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to get my hands on some pure white. How about sending 1 over my way as good gesture?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Sip on some champagne

30t6p3b.gif
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to get my hands on some pure white. How about sending 1 over my way as good gesture?
happy.gif

i've had a shot (yes, shot) of remy xo once. it was smooth, but i only drink to get drunk so i probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as a connoisseur might.

i've had a shot (yes, shot) of remy xo once. it was smooth, but i only drink to get drunk so i probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as a connoisseur might.

Back
Top Bottom